Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60177
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47666
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2020, 10:21 PM   #1
cynic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40
Default Sugar baby allowance

A few years ago, I met a dancer at a local club in Springfield. Over time, we became friends, but nothing more. Eventually, she quit dancing, but we stayed in contact...maybe a few texts a week, with her occasionally coming over for dinner and a movie, before heading home. The most I'd ever gotten was some great private dances at my house, with her fully nude, but still controlling where my hands went, with plenty of kissing (I gave her $ for the dances). About a year ago, she asked me for a loan so she could get groceries. I'm not one to just give away money, so instead I picked her up at her place and we went shopping I dropped a couple hundred on food for her and her kid. A week or so later, she asked me how I'd like to get repaid...cash (which might take a while) or a "full contact lap dance." Rather than waiting, and curious to see what it would entail, I opted for the dance. The full contact lap dance began with her in her bra and panties (like all of the other dances) and me in just a pair of sweats (her suggestion). By the end of the first song, she was naked and by the second song, she had my sweats around my knees. We headed to the bedroom (again, her suggestion), and had a wild romp. This became a regular, every-other-month thing, with her coming over (although the rate went up a bit). In the last couple months, it became a bit more often, and I see it turning into more of a sugar baby thing than anything else, because she has stayed over a couple times and left the following morning after a shower.
I'm curious if anyone has had a sugar daddy/baby relationship now or in the recent past, and what type of allowance was set. I'm willing to continue either a per visit arrangement, or a monthly allowance...depending on the allowance.
I'm more just putting out feelers to how much an allowance should be, so I'm not surprised if/when a number comes up. The nice thing about the current arrangement is I can always wave off if my budget can't handle it that week (I told her I had sinusitis last fall once to get to the next payday).
Also, if it goes to an allowance, what expectations should each side have for the arrangement?

Any advice is appreciated.
cynic is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 05:00 AM   #2
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Wow I would like to know those answers too
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 07:38 AM   #3
Analogkid
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Not real sure there's a definitive answer to your question. Negotiations with an employee on the payroll vastly vary based on the individuals skillset and experience. Based on the unpleasant incited knowledge shared by amigos over the years...….depends on how deep daddy's pockets are!
Analogkid is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 10:04 AM   #4
Mrust
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Imo, there is no easy answers other than it boils down to trust and communication. An "allowance" is great because it's negotiated and set but then your negotiating times or visits and things seem to come up where they may be missed. On the other hand a "pay per" is also good but then they are either doing well and don't need you or need you several times a month or week in some cases. I know you've already thought of all these things but either works well or neither work well, it just depends on how well you both communicate and trust each other just as in any kind of arrangement or relationship.
Mrust is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 11:21 AM   #5
arealone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

It's a crap shoot. I've been doing the pay per visit basis with a few of them. One is always having emergencies so she actually comes out better in that situation and I'm about to let her go. Others it's kind of nice because they aren't necessarily hurting but like a little extra now and then. It is a crapshoot and depends upon the individual baby I guess. I prefer the pay per because it gives me a chance to try out multiple babies.
arealone is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 05:38 AM   #6
CatMan4u
Premium Access

This arrangement doesn't sound any better than just seeing the same provider more frequently so if I understand correctly there is no real benefit seeking arrangements type of relationship
Old 03-31-2020, 09:06 AM   #7
xyzwibeancounter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

If you like her and it works for you, keep her around. But definitely keep some separation. Like the previous comment, I'ts not different or better than seeing I a paid provider. And I've done that.
xyzwibeancounter is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 09:39 AM   #8
onestarter
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I am in one now where I am in town every other week. The week I'm there I visit 2 or 3 times and sometimes we go for dinner first. The arraignment works for us because she doesn't want a BF, needs a bit of extra cash and is always available for me. I send her money every other week if I see her or not. So right now I'm keeping my end of the bargain without benefit, but that is the arraingment.
onestarter is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 12:21 PM   #9
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't currently have, but I recently had a sugar daddy for about a year-and-a-half. I had an $800 a month allowance and we would see each other once every couple months because we lived in different metropolitan areas. but it was great. I would keep his day is filled with sexy pictures and videos until we would see eachother again. We would do dinner outings we've been to several strip clubs like to do all kinds of stuff not just sex atuff. and I would leave all of this lifestyle behind if I can have a decent sugar daddy....but it's easier said than done.took me forever to find him. He was great
Next sugar daddy though maybe not a married man.
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 07:38 AM   #10
CatMan4u
Premium Access

I will no longer consider that kind of arrangement because I be be told by others
that the woman quickly feels
short changed
Old 04-03-2020, 09:33 PM   #11
cynic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRiley View Post
I don't currently have, but I recently had a sugar daddy for about a year-and-a-half. I had an $800 a month allowance and we would see each other once every couple months because we lived in different metropolitan areas. but it was great. I would keep his day is filled with sexy pictures and videos until we would see eachother again. We would do dinner outings we've been to several strip clubs like to do all kinds of stuff not just sex atuff. and I would leave all of this lifestyle behind if I can have a decent sugar daddy....but it's easier said than done.took me forever to find him. He was great
Next sugar daddy though maybe not a married man.
How much time did you spend together when you were in the same area? One night? Weekend? A week?
cynic is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 09:38 PM   #12
cynic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMan4u View Post
This arrangement doesn't sound any better than just seeing the same provider more frequently so if I understand correctly there is no real benefit seeking arrangements type of relationship
The difference is that you don't have to pay a sugar baby for time spent eating dinner, or all night rates if she stays over. For the same amount I would spend for an hour with a professional provider, I can enjoy a nice leisure dinner, a movie at home, sex, and someone to wake up with occasionally.

I get it though, it's not for everyone. May not work out for me. I just don't want to lose what I currently have, but if some other arrangement can be agreed upon before changing what we have, then I'm willing to try.
cynic is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 01:15 PM   #13
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally I think you should give a sugar baby no less than 1500 to $2,000 a month

Here's why-

You're not getting charged by the hour .

And you get to play several times a month and lots of times communicate about things that are not hobby related.

It wouldn't be worth it to me for any less.

Because if someone sees me weekly they'll spend that in a month anyway being charged by the hour

and also the thing about these types of relationships is if you're doing ppm you have got to see her often otherwise it's not going to be worth it because she's giving you a crazy discount

Just going off of my prices for an example

For example my normal dinner date is $800. lots of times with sugar babies and daddies you are going out to eat and spending a lot of time together. So if I go out to eat/play with a person four times a month for a few hours that's $3,200 normally. but if someone is allowing you to do all that plus more and give you more time for 1500 or 2000 that would be a steal.

now everybody charges differently but I'm just giving you the reasoning behind it
Sienna91 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 02:55 PM   #14
CatMan4u
Premium Access

My two cents worth. When it gets save to hobby again other than a few good ones I wonder if there will be any new ones that will be worth seeing
Yes I know of a few reputable
ones that are here now back on
topic I will be very cautious on argeeing
on any arrangements
Old 04-14-2020, 10:11 AM   #15
flyinghillbilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

It all depends on the girl !!!! I had one that just wanted cell bill paid ,tanning,hair,nails,Etc I would help out with emergency expenses. Like car repairs,House projects, school expense's. We Would hang out once or twice a week some overnights .And yes the sex was off the hook. Others are jaded and want it all broken down to dollars and cents hours and minutes. Again all depends on the girl
flyinghillbilly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women