Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47603
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2015, 11:24 AM   #1
MrNyceGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default What does DT mean to you

Is it taking you to the back of her mouth. As one guy mentioned, its like hitting a wall.

Or is it actually going past the wall, and down into her throat?

I know a lotbof gals claim they do deep throat, but are they actually pushing thru and down into their throat?

For 5hose who experienced it, can you tell if you are actually in the ladies throat? Does it feel any difference? Extra pressure around the head?
MrNyceGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 11:34 AM   #2
johnsontedt84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Your entire penis is in her mouth. There is no space between her lips and the base of your penis. Once you've had it you wont question what true DT is. Hope you find it for yourself.
johnsontedt84 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 11:39 AM   #3
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Hand us a straight line and expect a joke in return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy View Post
Is it taking you to the back of her mouth. As one guy mentioned, its like hitting a wall.

Or is it actually going past the wall, and down into her throat?

I know a lotbof gals claim they do deep throat, but are they actually pushing thru and down into their throat?

For 5hose who experienced it, can you tell if you are actually in the ladies throat? Does it feel any difference? Extra pressure around the head?
Most guys can. However, we don't know if you can.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 12:08 PM   #4
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

It means I can't see my dick for her mouth.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 12:16 PM   #5
Guest022016
Account Disabled

User ID: 253914
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, they can tell when they pass the throat. I don't have a penis to truly know that BUT from my professional observation when dt'ing there is an obvious reaction to different sensation in men who are big enough to get passed the throat.

Im confused by this "wall"? There's no wall in the mouth...pretty sure your mouth leads to your esophagus but I'm not a doctor. And yes, it's passed throat HENCE deep throat. Deep down the throat.
Guest022016 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 12:17 PM   #6
FrankieP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

All the way down. Yes, you will feel your dick in her throat. Unless you aren't that well endowed, in which case all blow jobs are deep throat. Extra points may be awarded if she can lick your balls while deep throating. Automatic gold star status if she can deep throat you and get both balls in her mouth at the same time.
FrankieP is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 12:24 PM   #7
Guest022016
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieP View Post
All the way down. Yes, you will feel your dick in her throat. Unless you aren't that well endowed, in which case all blow jobs are deep throat. Extra points may be awarded if she can lick your balls while deep throating. Automatic gold star status if she can deep throat you and get both balls in her mouth at the same time.
Working on it, Frankie! I have noticed the more your throat gets attacked...i mean loved...it becomes easier. Where's the big dicks at? I need practice. Jk but not really. Lol
Old 07-29-2015, 12:31 PM   #8
skbinks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX View Post
Im confused by this "wall"? There's no wall in the mouth
Then what is it I keep hitting? Do I need to tell them to unpucker the other end so it doesn't feel like hitting a wall?
skbinks is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 12:36 PM   #9
Guest022016
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by skbinks View Post
Then what is it I keep hitting? Do I need to tell them to unpucker the other end so it doesn't feel like hitting a wall?
I'm assuming gag reflexes or their throat clenches to prevent you from going further but I've never done research so don't quote me! I know if a man begins by being too eager or rough without allowing me to lubricate my mouth and his cock with saliva it's not going down. I think it's just the body's natural reaction. I, also, think some ppl are born without gag reflex but I know from experience that you can weaken it if yours is strong to begin with.
Old 07-29-2015, 12:43 PM   #10
JT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

True deep throat is getting your cock past the back of her mouth (or wall you're speaking of) and down her throat. Not many women can do it.
JT is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 02:51 PM   #11
FrankieP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Working on it, Frankie! I have noticed the more your throat gets attacked...i mean loved...it becomes easier. Where's the big dicks at? I need practice. Jk but not really. Lol
Try laying on your back with your head hanging over the edge of the bed. Practice with a guy you trust to start slow and easy. Kinda makes it a straight line through to the throat. A plus for the guy is easy access to boobies to play with!

My dick isn't huge by anybody's standard but I can actually see (and feel) when I'm past the tonsils.
FrankieP is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 02:58 PM   #12
MrNyceGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Can you do that Emmie. What FrankieP says?
MrNyceGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 03:02 PM   #13
D.G.

Encounters: 7

Well i guess ill have to admit to having a small pecker. I was going to say when she can press her nose to my belly . I dont recall a defferent feel from me pecker entering her throat .
D.G. is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 03:46 PM   #14
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
I'm assuming gag reflexes or their throat clenches to prevent you from going further but I've never done research so don't quote me! I know if a man begins by being too eager or rough without allowing me to lubricate my mouth and his cock with saliva it's not going down. I think it's just the body's natural reaction. I, also, think some ppl are born without gag reflex but I know from experience that you can weaken it if yours is strong to begin with.
if anyone can do it ...its you babe...one of the best

also with me deep throat is more like "deep gums"
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 07:49 PM   #15
Guest022016
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieP View Post
Try laying on your back with your head hanging over the edge of the bed. Practice with a guy you trust to start slow and easy. Kinda makes it a straight line through to the throat. A plus for the guy is easy access to boobies to play with!

My dick isn't huge by anybody's standard but I can actually see (and feel) when I'm past the tonsils.
Way ahead of you head hanging over side of the bed is kinda my forte, pretty sure numerous reviews mention it Not sure why but I love it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women