Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2015, 02:11 PM   #1
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews
Question I just dont get it.

Why do people think its ok to waist other peoples time. I had 2 guys today set a time up for a date and then when its time to come you try to call or text them and nothing. I think im going to start outing people. I had other clients calling to see me today before I leave and I told them no because I had the times they wanted that they were taken. smh I hate that so much. I see how you gents feel now when a provide dose the same to you now. I hate to be outing people but do you think that will help? For clients and providers? What do you guys and ladys think?
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 02:39 PM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

ECCIE should have a forum on shaming for clients and providers who NCNS after time for them to respond.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 04:02 PM   #3
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

+100 yes sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
ECCIE should have a forum on shaming for clients and providers who NCNS after time for them to respond.
Old 03-30-2015, 04:37 PM   #4
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

It's guys like this that make the girls double/triple book and have a first cum first served policy... which in turn gets guys to make plan A, B & C dates.

ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 05:18 PM   #5
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I know things come up at work or family things. They can call or text and say hey sorry but I cant make it. I don't like when I text or call to verify and they don't respond. Oh that get to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post
It's guys like this that make the girls double/triple book and have a first cum first served policy... which in turn gets guys to make plan A, B & C dates.

Old 03-30-2015, 08:21 PM   #6
DanteEtAthos
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

The forum I was a part of in another part of the country had a ROB forum that applied equally to providers and the guys.

It's infuriating when the women pull this. the guys shouldn't get a pass either.
DanteEtAthos is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 09:13 PM   #7
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42
Default I just dont get it. ---took me wayback ---

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKaylen View Post
I just dont get it. Why....
Took me for a trip in the wayback machine
Artist: Local H
Album: As Good as Dead
Released: 1996
Lyrics: And you just don't get it, you keep it copacetic / And you learn to accept it, you know it's so pathetic / And you just don't get it, you keep it copacetic / And you learn to accept it, you know it's so pathetic
algrace is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 10:22 PM   #8
MidwestRocket
Account Disabled

Kaylen, I will reply to the "I don't get it" part ... so maybe you WILL get it. First, there is a huge problem in the hobby with the LADIES not showing up at their appointments. So ... many men will book at Plan A, Plan B, and sometimes a Plan C. Because the odds of getting stood up by Plan A is 50/50. So you were probably Plan B and A actually showed. Not saying that's right ... just saying it is.

The problem is the gents have NO WAY to report NCNSs by providers. If they do it here they will be "pseudo blacklisted" by many providers ... "If he reported a NCNS by her ... what happens if I DON"T SHOW !!!! ... will he report me !!!!!". So any guy who reports a NCNS will likely have a hard time seeing other providers because they don't want to take the chance that they will be called out on their shit, too.

In addition, he will be attacked by the morons here ... other dudes ... who are mangina, white knight faggots who have no idea what really happened but will defend the "lady's honor" by default. My opinion is all these fags ought to be kicked off the board for being douches ... but that's me. Listen dudes, when a guy reports a NCNS it is a serious thing ... he is literally putting his ability to "hobby" at all, on the line ... no need for the morons here to gang up on him ... which they do in droves. Dudes ... if a guy reports a NCNS ... just STFU ... got it ?

The last issue issue is my biggest gripe. As soon as a dude reports a NCNS, the girl calls Gina and says "he threatened me !!!!" and the dude LITERALLY gets blacklisted and his ability to hobby is destroyed. Gina does not give a shit whether the allegations are true or not. She'd rather ban 1,000 gents that did nothing wrong than allow one bad dude get thru. Her whole biz would be over if a dude who passed her screening did something wrong.

In my mind that is a huge, huge problem. Easy to solve though: give a guy a chance to defend himself. Chick tells Gina he did something wrong ... she is required to prove it. If she can't, THEN SHE IS THE ONE THAT GETS KICKED OFF OF P411. Easy to solve but Gina don't give a shit: way easier to just kick dudes out of the hobby that some provider don't like.

So Kaylen, hope that answers your question. Probably not the answer you were looking for. So let the shit storm begin ... who's the first magina faggot to attack me for telling the truth ?????
MidwestRocket is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 10:25 PM   #9
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Out them to the ladies on the Provider Only forum. Don't out them here unless you want to offend some potential clients. As unfair as it sounds, there's a reason that clients review providers and not the other way around. Restaurants and hotels generally don't post about troublesome guests on Yelp.

Share with other providers to let them know to be wary, but don't out guys in public.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 10:30 PM   #10
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteEtAthos View Post
The forum I was a part of in another part of the country had a ROB forum that applied equally to providers and the guys.

It's infuriating when the women pull this. the guys shouldn't get a pass either.
Along those same lines, I think there are far more legitimate reasons why a guy would NCNS or cancel than a girl. But there should always at least be some communications when it is safe as to what happened and maybe reschedule.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 10:49 PM   #11
Cleo
Just a guy

Encounters: 29

All NCNS should be posted. We are a community here to share info to help promote a healthy, safe, hobby. Any information that benefits us as a community should be shared. The providers who do this, will find that it affects their earning potential when repeated occurrences are published and it results in fewer clients requesting their company. Clients will find that their ability will result in fewer providers agreeing to see them as a result of repeated offenses. Things do come up, & a responsible amount of time should be allowed for the guilty to make contact. I have no idea how much time, but I believe reasonably minded people can agree on what is appropriate? Also, if something is often coming up, that is a sign that your TCB skills & priorities are in question. How many times can you NCNS at work before they do something about it? How many times will the taxi service send a car to you and you flake on them before they stop responding to your calls? This is an issue we can police & clean up ourselves. Keeping silent for any reason only helps this to continue. So either we take the steps to clean it up or we learn to live with it. But it's gonna take US to fix it.
Cleo is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 05:00 AM   #12
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Jayhawker is that you?!? or is it the multihandled wonder again?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestRocket View Post
Kaylen, I will reply to the "I don't get it" part ... so maybe you WILL get it. First, there is a huge problem in the hobby with the LADIES not showing up at their appointments. So ... many men will book at Plan A, Plan B, and sometimes a Plan C. Because the odds of getting stood up by Plan A is 50/50. So you were probably Plan B and A actually showed. Not saying that's right ... just saying it is.

The problem is the gents have NO WAY to report NCNSs by providers. If they do it here they will be "pseudo blacklisted" by many providers ... "If he reported a NCNS by her ... what happens if I DON"T SHOW !!!! ... will he report me !!!!!". So any guy who reports a NCNS will likely have a hard time seeing other providers because they don't want to take the chance that they will be called out on their shit, too.

In addition, he will be attacked by the morons here ... other dudes ... who are mangina, white knight faggots who have no idea what really happened but will defend the "lady's honor" by default. My opinion is all these fags ought to be kicked off the board for being douches ... but that's me. Listen dudes, when a guy reports a NCNS it is a serious thing ... he is literally putting his ability to "hobby" at all, on the line ... no need for the morons here to gang up on him ... which they do in droves. Dudes ... if a guy reports a NCNS ... just STFU ... got it ?

The last issue issue is my biggest gripe. As soon as a dude reports a NCNS, the girl calls Gina and says "he threatened me !!!!" and the dude LITERALLY gets blacklisted and his ability to hobby is destroyed. Gina does not give a shit whether the allegations are true or not. She'd rather ban 1,000 gents that did nothing wrong than allow one bad dude get thru. Her whole biz would be over if a dude who passed her screening did something wrong.

In my mind that is a huge, huge problem. Easy to solve though: give a guy a chance to defend himself. Chick tells Gina he did something wrong ... she is required to prove it. If she can't, THEN SHE IS THE ONE THAT GETS KICKED OFF OF P411. Easy to solve but Gina don't give a shit: way easier to just kick dudes out of the hobby that some provider don't like.

So Kaylen, hope that answers your question. Probably not the answer you were looking for. So let the shit storm begin ... who's the first magina faggot to attack me for telling the truth ?????
Although I agree with some of your points...
I have to wonder what you did to have such an axe to grind with Gina & P411?
Must of what you said about them is crap... I learned early on that Gina's BS detector is finely tuned.

But then I am just a faggot with a mangina.
If having a mangina and liking vagina makes me a fag that is.
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 08:50 AM   #13
Mizzou82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKaylen View Post
Why do people think its ok to waist other peoples time. I had 2 guys today set a time up for a date and then when its time to come you try to call or text them and nothing. I think im going to start outing people. I had other clients calling to see me today before I leave and I told them no because I had the times they wanted that they were taken. smh I hate that so much. I see how you gents feel now when a provide dose the same to you now. I hate to be outing people but do you think that will help? For clients and providers? What do you guys and ladys think?
Unless I am reading your intentions wrong, "reporting" would be a better word than "outing" I am assuming you mean reporting that a guy no showed you to other providers, not outing him as a monger. When I read something about a provider "outing" a client, my scrotum retracts into my abdomen
Mizzou82 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 11:40 AM   #14
bigryan2222
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Kaylen, you should do one of two things. Either tell the girls in a private area who it is or don't post threads like this. That is the same thing I say to guys who are cryptic about getting ncns.
bigryan2222 is online now   Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 12:10 PM   #15
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
All NCNS should be posted. We are a community here to share info to help promote a healthy, safe, hobby. Any information that benefits us as a community should be shared..
if there are no consequences, behavior will not change.
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women