Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60096
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40355
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2015, 07:07 AM   #1
KaitlynDior
PSE Extraordinaire

User ID: 207164
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb BP Super Thread

Now a days when I look into the Houston ISO'S Forum at least 75% of the threads on the first page are Eccie gentleman requesting information on a BACKPAGE girl. I wish yall would make one big super thread for these bp girls and leave the rest of the ISO forum for gents who are actually looking for an established lady on Eccie that is safe and legit. I never understood why you gents ask about a bp girl on a site where there are PLENTY of well known reviewed/established girls. But hey all I can do is hope right?
A bp super thread sure would be nice..
KaitlynDior is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 07:09 AM   #2
iamhavingfun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Kaitlyn let's not forget that you started on Backpage
iamhavingfun is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 07:21 AM   #3
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Guys aren't usually interested in the ladies that troll ISO section. It gives a impression that they don't get business. Then they wonder why, and do further research. That usually is the clincher, but not for the positive.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 07:30 AM   #4
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally, I dislike this mentality that a provider is better than other because of where she advertises. There are serious providers on BP, but given the nature of the site, it is ever so vital to have this exchange of information about who is legit and who is not.

KD brings up an excellent point that having a thread where clients can request info on the ladies in question may be more beneficial than having it spread all over the place. It ORGANIZES the information and, we have to agree that, when information is organized, it is an improvement.

I would also suggest that, when a member places an inquiry about a specific BP provider, that he not only copies and pastes the link, but that he adds information such as: name, phone number, and location. It would assist with future searches.

Very great idea and, KD, with your permission, and if you allow me to use your name, I would like to create something similar in San Antonio and see if it works.

Thanks!

Camille
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 07:41 AM   #5
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Sure, sounds like a good idea. If anyone wants to make a thread like that and encourage people to get organized that's great.

Just don't expect the masses to comply with a voluntary protocol nor moderators to mandate compliance or police it.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 07:41 AM   #6
KaitlynDior
PSE Extraordinaire

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Guys aren't usually interested in the ladies that troll ISO section. It gives a impression that they don't get business. Then they wonder why, and do further research. That usually is the clincher, but not for the positive.
Lol I thought when you post an ISO you are looking for a reply from the lady that actually suits your needs. Threads are ment to be posted on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhavingfun View Post
Kaitlyn let's not forget that you started on Backpage
& I still to this day advertise on BP your missing my point babe
Old 01-30-2015, 07:45 AM   #7
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhavingfun View Post
Kaitlyn let's not forget that you're still on Backpage
I fixed that for you.

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...eauty/24012262
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 07:46 AM   #8
KaitlynDior
PSE Extraordinaire

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Fox View Post
Personally, I dislike this mentality that a provider is better than other because of where she advertises. There are serious providers on BP, but given the nature of the site, it is ever so vital to have this exchange of information about who is legit and who is not.

I don't have a mentality that I am better than bp girls as I still advertise on BP every now and again myself (with intense screening of course) My point is, they ask if the girl is real or legit on a site with so many girls that are POSITIVELY legit without having to take one for the team you know?

KD brings up an excellent point that having a thread where clients can request info on the ladies in question may be more beneficial than having it spread all over the place. It ORGANIZES the information and, we have to agree that, when information is organized, it is an improvement.

I would also suggest that, when a member places an inquiry about a specific BP provider, that he not only copies and pastes the link, but that he adds information such as: name, phone number, and location. It would assist with future searches.

Very great idea and, KD, with your permission, and if you allow me to use your name, I would like to create something similar in San Antonio and see if it works.

Thanks!

Camille
Please do hun it would be nice to see something like this in a few other cities I frequently travel too.
Old 01-30-2015, 07:48 AM   #9
KaitlynDior
PSE Extraordinaire

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
As I stated a few times lol
Old 01-30-2015, 08:02 AM   #10
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaitlynDior View Post
Lol I thought when you post an ISO you are looking for a reply from the lady that actually suits your needs. Threads are ment to be posted on.
ISO does not imply that someone is looking for a Eccie advertising provider? Thus the in search of information. And like Spice said don't expect people to comply with this idea, because frankly if I were looking for info or specific requests, I would not shove it into a super thread to be lost amongst all the others in a thread most people will not even open.
Old 01-30-2015, 08:07 AM   #11
AlluringStacy
GFE Dom Madame

User ID: 243973
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I though that's what the ISO was for girls to comment to the requests of services that apply to her. Not if they know this BP girl or not. Super Bp thread sounds like a good idea. That's my opinion.
AlluringStacy is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 08:08 AM   #12
KaitlynDior
PSE Extraordinaire

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
ISO does not imply that someone is looking for a Eccie advertising provider? Thus the in search of information. And like Spice said don't expect people to comply with this idea, because frankly if I were looking for info or specific requests, I would not shove it into a super thread to be lost amongst all the others in a thread most people will not even open.
I feel like you keep missing my point.
Old 01-30-2015, 08:14 AM   #13
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlluringStacy View Post
I though that's what the ISO was for. For girls to comment to the requests of services that apply to her. How is that a clincher when your posting an ISO for us to comment on...
Well for one in the case of you or your GF. You respond to the ISO, then being the diligent hobbyist doing my homework, I research you or her, and guess what I find? I find you have a history of awful TCB, and chronic history of ncns. That is the clincher for me.

Oops she edited.
Old 01-30-2015, 08:21 AM   #14
KaitlynDior
PSE Extraordinaire

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well for one in the case of you or your GF. You respond to the ISO, then being the diligent hobbyist doing my homework, I research you or her, and guess what I find? I find you have a history of awful TCB, and chronic history of ncns. That is the clincher for me.
It sounds like you are trying to hurt my feelings because you don't like my opinion lol I could give two fucks if I have your business. & I can't be too bad with 150+ Reviews. It's like your kicking a dead horse lol my business is perfect. Oh and BTW we wouldn't see you anyway if you requested because we do our homework too. If I had bad TCB skills my reviews wouldn't still be piling up.
Oh and your completely of topic by the way all I ask Is you keep your annoying mentality to yourself and I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks so.
Old 01-30-2015, 08:22 AM   #15
AlluringStacy
GFE Dom Madame

User ID: 243973
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

lol
Get back on topic because your homework is incorrect.
AlluringStacy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women