Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47596
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 11-23-2016, 03:45 PM   #1
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking I'm so excited!!!

I just finished signing the lease and picking up the keys for the new Salina location!!!

Tomorrow we will be moving everything in and getting things set up to start having fun on Friday!!!

I already have one really sweet hour special going, however just for ECCIE and P411 clients...

All incall sessions held on 11-25 to 11-27 will get an additional 25.00 off their sessions! That makes a one hour session 125.00!

You won't see donations for an hour lower than this with me!

Don't miss out!

XOXOX

Sarah Renee
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 05:37 PM   #2
AlexisAniston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 337554
My ECCIE Reviews

Congratulations, that sounds exciting!
AlexisAniston is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 06:00 PM   #3
Sarah Renee

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisAniston View Post
Congratulations, that sounds exciting!
Thanks Doll!
Old 11-23-2016, 06:41 PM   #4
arealcooltime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Congrats Sarah! They say all the best things come in pairs. And damn what a pair! Enjoy the new space
arealcooltime is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 07:04 PM   #5
Sarah Renee

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by arealcooltime View Post
Congrats Sarah! They say all the best things come in pairs. And damn what a pair! Enjoy the new space
Thanks Babe!
Old 11-23-2016, 08:03 PM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

CONGRATS
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 08:33 PM   #7
Sarah Renee

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
CONGRATS
Thanks Sexy Nana!
Old 11-23-2016, 09:05 PM   #8
WMJ4657
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Best of luck with new digs Sarah & hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving
WMJ4657 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 09:17 PM   #9
Sarah Renee

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMJ4657 View Post
Best of luck with new digs Sarah & hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving Sweetheart! Hope to get north to see you soon!
Old 11-25-2016, 12:44 PM   #10
ICTguy32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Congrats. Hope to see you again soon
ICTguy32 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 03:04 PM   #11
terrier16973479
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Glad your move went well, how nice to have a special, wish I could take advantage of it but won't be able to see you until after the first of the year. Merry Christmas and happy new year...
That makes me think of a funny story. When I was married, one time we moved from one town to a neighboring town to a nicer house and neighborhood. As is typical, we moved right at the end of the month, and it happened to be in December. I was just putting the last load away in the shed late at night when I heard a loud banging and yelling and hollering next door, and I got pissed, and thought, what kind of a neighborhood did we move into where the next door neighbors think they can make all this racket at - and I looked at my watch, marching out of the shed, and about to tell them off - midni- and I suddenly realized it's midnight, December 31st, New Years!
terrier16973479 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 10:13 AM   #12
Sarah Renee

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrier16973479 View Post
Glad your move went well, how nice to have a special, wish I could take advantage of it but won't be able to see you until after the first of the year. Merry Christmas and happy new year...
That makes me think of a funny story. When I was married, one time we moved from one town to a neighboring town to a nicer house and neighborhood. As is typical, we moved right at the end of the month, and it happened to be in December. I was just putting the last load away in the shed late at night when I heard a loud banging and yelling and hollering next door, and I got pissed, and thought, what kind of a neighborhood did we move into where the next door neighbors think they can make all this racket at - and I looked at my watch, marching out of the shed, and about to tell them off - midni- and I suddenly realized it's midnight, December 31st, New Years!
LOL Love it! Sounds like my luck!

I will be here when you get time to come play! Hope you have an great holiday season! See you next year!

XOXOX

Sarah Renee
Old 11-30-2016, 06:56 AM   #13
tosh.o
ICT's Ultimate HeadQueen

User ID: 303588
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Do you all just ignore the fact that this is the woman who had "run-ins" with FBI/LE?! Lol! Lets go give her my C/C now! Dont worry you probably wont be indicted for a few years, she'll have collected plenty of y'alls bank and personal information by then, they'll want to make a big case of it...lol silly men I laugh cause it true. Believe.

Be Safe Out There Gents...
tosh.o is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 08:08 AM   #14
Sarah Renee

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosh.o View Post
Do you all just ignore the fact that this is the woman who had "run-ins" with FBI/LE?! Lol! Lets go give her my C/C now! Dont worry you probably wont be indicted for a few years, she'll have collected plenty of y'alls bank and personal information by then, they'll want to make a big case of it...lol silly men I laugh cause it true. Believe.

Really Tosh-O? Am I that big of a threat to you that you must attack me? No need to answer. I really don't care. Take a Midol and get over yourself. I'm too busy booking clients to deal with your millennial attitude.

Tosh-o has never met me, talked to me other than to bash me on here, or knows anything about me other than what is posted on the forum. Since we don't see the same type of clients I don't know why she has her feathers in a ruffle. Honestly don't care, just tired of the needless, unwarranted, and founded attacks have come from.

As far as my "run in". I have not hide the fact that I was arrested last summer. So were 5 others traveling through Shreveport, Louisiana. If being arrested makes me LEO...Okay! What I want to know is where is my paycheck? I sure haven't seen one, and I didn't get my benefits package either.

If anyone questions my legitimacy as a provider, I am more than willing to give you references that have seen me in the last 90 days (with their permission of course) or feel free to contact any of the gentlemen who have reviewed me.

I don't want my potential clients to have any reservation about scheduling with me. Due to this, I am one of very few providers that will meet with you in public DONATION FREE before you scheduled a session. The only requirement is that you fill out my screening form first. This is also why I am able to see newbies and UTR.

We do agree on one thing, stay safe guys and have fun.

Salina's favorite is open and loving life!

XOXOX

Sarah Renee
Old 12-02-2016, 04:51 PM   #15
Ishootblanks
Account Frozen

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosh.o View Post

Hell NO but it looks like some do! Also, uh yea, let me give you a paper trail to prove I was "there" along with my RWI. SMDH
Ishootblanks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women