Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2016, 10:12 AM   #1
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default cultures food in Alabama

I remember asking where to stay last time

Aside of shooting a gun(which i did in north Florida) although i wouldn't mind to repeat but im lefty

Riding (which i did north of Montgomery)

I would like suggestions of awesome restaurants

Things i may take the time to do?I don't think they will be alabama game ..That i should do aside of meeting wonderful gents

Vic
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 11:07 AM   #2
JustCause
Account Disabled

Give us some locations in Bama. Birmingham? Mobile? Huntsville?

One of my fav's in Bham is Hot and Hot Fish Club. If you have a French palate I think you'll find their offerings intriguing.

All the best,

JC
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 11:28 AM   #3
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCause View Post
Give us some locations in Bama. Birmingham? Mobile? Huntsville?

One of my fav's in Bham is Hot and Hot Fish Club. If you have a French palate I think you'll find their offerings intriguing.

All the best,

JC
fair enough

birmingham

mobile

hunstville

Montgomery

golf shores

yes i am french but do enjoy blue crab claws and bake or raw oysters which i did in golf shores..Lobster i préfèr from the north..I had soft shell crab in Nola
i do enjoy trying something new i love steak and barbecue
i'm a foody
VJ
Old 03-15-2016, 11:33 AM   #4
Sd_saluki
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 24

When I moved to Alabama, the rest stop has a pamphlet "Alabama foods to try" or something. Each city/town has a unique dish to try.
Sd_saluki is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 11:47 AM   #5
Crazyleg
Account Disabled

Encounters: 38

Best restaurant in Montgomery: D'Road Cafe two locations at 6250 Atlanta Highway and 121 Montgomery Street. Janett the proprietor and a native of Venezuela is a hands on owner--greeter, cook, waitress, a most delightful woman. She used to be a travel agent and speaks several languages (I'm not sure if French is one of them though). Friday night is International Night where she cooks cuisine from different countries. I've had Venezuelan, German, Polish, Italian and others I can't recall right now. Look for her on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/droadcafe/ or Yelp http://www.yelp.com/biz/d-road-cafe-montgomery I'm sure I sound like a commercial but the wife and I love this place.
Crazyleg is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 11:51 AM   #6
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sd_saluki View Post
When I moved to Alabama, the rest stop has a pamphlet "Alabama foods to try" or something. Each city/town has a unique dish to try.
Interesting will take a look..now that you live here you think it was fairly représentative or the places suggested were?
Old 03-15-2016, 05:18 PM   #7
18CSF
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

In Birmingham---Bottega, Ocean, Highland Bar and Grill. All very nice and top flight food!
18CSF is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 09:11 PM   #8
TheOtherMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Montgomery has one of the best Indian restaurants in the Southeast, India Palace. We also have several top flight Korean restaurants, due to the Hyundai plant in town.
TheOtherMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 11:38 PM   #9
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And what are those Korean spots @ TheOtherMan? I fuggin' love Korean food.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 04:18 AM   #10
Guest072918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default HSV

In Huntsville, we have lots of unique restaurants to fill a variety of tastes

First, authentic German cuisine at Ol Heidleberg - think of where all the German rocket scientists went to feel a little closer to the Fatherland. Their deserts are handmade and awesome. But their Schnitzel matches any I've had in Germany.

Next, white BBQ sauce, best at Gibson's, which family related to Decatur's Big Bob Gibson's. Goes great with BBQ Chicken, but also their pulled pork.

On the high end, Grouper Oscar at Grille 29 is one of the "100 dishes you must try before you die in AL". Yes, I quoted that right from their menu, which disturbed the ladies visiting from out of town I hosted there.

On the low end, if you like cajun, you can get authentic po boys at the Po Boy Factory. Remember to ask for the Hot Damn Sauce. Goes great on the po boys as well as their fries. And it is always packed on Fat Tuesday with beads for everyone. You don't even have to "SUYTs to get beads.

For authentic wood fired pizza, you can't beat the award winning chef at Tortora's.

Finally, for breakfast, Another Broken Egg. It is a chain across the southeast, but they all have a liquor license, which is rather unique for a breakfast/lunch only restaurant. Always a good way to start the day with a bloody Mary. Goes well with their crab topped omelet.

All this is making me hungry. Let's go eat!
Guest072918 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 06:26 AM   #11
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodford View Post
In Huntsville, ... Another Broken Egg. It is a chain across the southeast, but they all have a liquor license, which is rather unique for a breakfast/lunch only restaurant. Always a good way to start the day with a bloody Mary. Goes well with their crab topped omelet.
Wood for president!
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 09:03 AM   #12
TheOtherMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
And what are those Korean spots @ TheOtherMan? I fuggin' love Korean food.
Woo GA on Eastern Blvd is probably my favorite. However, there are several more authentic ones, if you like the really weird stuff. Most of them are on East south of the Interstate or on Vaughn.
Old 03-16-2016, 12:29 PM   #13
ready4itnetime
Premium Access

Encounters: 56
Default Korean Restaraunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOtherMan View Post
Woo GA on Eastern Blvd is probably my favorite. However, there are several more authentic ones, if you like the really weird stuff. Most of them are on East south of the Interstate or on Vaughn.
There's several much more authentic than wooga. The willow tree near Vaughn Road and Eastern Bypass right next to Chik fila. Moved here from ATL - one of my favorites. Karim on Woodmere off East Bypass near exit 6. Nothing weird about it. Arirang near the Brunswick zone bowling alley - is a buffet. If you get the non-barbecue option, it's around $9 for lunch, but if you get the barbecue option - more like $20 and you get to choose the meat and cook it at your table.
ready4itnetime is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 02:10 PM   #14
TheOtherMan
Valued Poster

I meant no offense by weird. I should have left it at authentic. My apologies.
Old 03-16-2016, 05:08 PM   #15
Megawatt
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14
Default Mobile

Mobile; anything on the Causeway. Felix's, Ralph & Kacoo's, R&R, Ed's & the Original Oyster House, my favorite. In town, Wintzells downtown, Boiling Pot by the Mall, the Half Shell just down the street from Boiling Pot. West Mobile, the Hungry Owl and the Mediterranean Café. BBQ, the Brick Pit on Old Shell RD but nobody can touch mine. If that is your thing maybe we can make a trade!!
Megawatt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women