Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47629
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2015, 02:20 AM   #1
Pilot Pete
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41
Default My Mistake(s)

I recently posted a review thinking it may benefit STL visitors who want a good masseuse that will come to them, provide a decent HE finish and is, IMO, fairly priced. It is my thought that this forum is anemic in that regard.

For the second time recently the Moderator placed a prominent notice on my review stating my posting "failed" and is not up to snuff. In both recent failed reviews I provided, what I believe to be, sufficient information to those looking for a couple things that can be hard to find in STL - real Nuru and reliable Outcall Massage.

In my recent Outcall review, the lack of an advertisement web address and a specific date of meeting have been cited as flaws. the date omission was purposeful on my part. I know a fellow traveler, that was too specific on his date postings, and got hammered by a divorce lawyer who cleverly matched this travelers itinerary to his postings. I don't care to make that mistake and did not believe it was important enough data to be an issue.

I posted the lady's phone number because that is all I have and all I need to reach her. It is suggested that I research the number and advise if it appears on any other websites.

I also wrote a recent review of a Nuru provider whose company I enjoyed. I was not sufficiently graphic as is, admittedly, my tendency out of respect for the lady when discretion is requested. I posted an addenda after receiving a curt notice, but it resulted in no change or comment.

Please know I am not in need of access to ROS and that is not why I post reviews. I am seldom interested in reading a Penthouse Forum Novella, though I certainly understand and agree with having that section available and restricted for use by others.

Like most people, I don't particularly care to be criticized and rebuffed when providing something intended for the benefit of others. I am a most fortunate veteran of this hobby and a firm advocate of mutual respect in all things.

My offerings, of late, are clearly not up to the standards here but I am a fast learner and won't make the mistake of posting reviews again. I sincerely apologize for my bad manners in poor reporting.

I wish you all the best and look forward to our continued communications elsewhere.

Respectfully,
Pilot Pete
Pilot Pete is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 07:01 AM   #2
maxswell69
Premium Access

Encounters: 92

Pete, you are a trusted reporter and I, for one, rely on your information. Please don't let recent mod decisions dissuade you from sharing your experiences and information with the rest of us.
maxswell69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 08:40 AM   #3
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Do what you feel you have to do, but if you don't care about PA credit, why should you give a fuck what the moderator(s) decide(s) about your review? Last I looked it's still there, and it gives as much info to us about the services you received as you wanted to tell us. No reason to get butthurt, take your Tinkertoys, and go home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot Pete View Post
In my recent Outcall review, the lack of an advertisement web address and a specific date of meeting have been cited as flaws. the date omission was purposeful on my part. I know a fellow traveler, that was too specific on his date postings, and got hammered by a divorce lawyer who cleverly matched this travelers itinerary to his postings. I don't care to make that mistake and did not believe it was important enough data to be an issue.
Well, no matter how clever a divorce lawyer is, s/he isn't going to be able to match up dates on ECCIE postings and pin it to his/her client's soon-to-be-ex-spouse (STEBES) based on just that information alone. S/he has to have sufficient evidence to match the STEBES to his ECCIE handle to begin with. Someone wasn't very good at covering his tracks.

But even so, my understanding is that a date is needed in order to judge the 30 day "freshness rule" for awarding PA credit (i.e., a review has to be posted within 30 days of the date of the session in order to qualify for PA credit). Since you say you aren't worried about receiving PA credit, just tell the mod that (or don't; I can't see him giving a shit one way or the other), and just ignore his "ruling" on your review. It's not a judgment on your worth as a human being, fer fuck's sake. (And even if it was, why should you care about the mod's judgement of your worth as a human being? I used to be a mod on another board that long since has gone tits-up, and I can tell you from personal experience that board mods are as full of shit as the rest of us. Some even more so. (I plead guilty on that charge. ))

[Hint to those of you who are overly paranoid about some clever divorce lawyer matching up dates of your travels to your reviews... there's a way around that: just make up a date near the actual session date that doesn't match your travel dates. I'm sure that the mods will take a dim view of that suggestion, but honestly... How are they going to know? As it is, I'm sure there's at least a non-metric fuckton of outright fake reviews on the site; fudging a date on an otherwise truthful review is a pretty de minimis "violation" of the rules around here.]

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women