Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2013, 01:18 PM   #1
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99
Default Still sorta disturbed...

A few months back I met up with a young lady from a dating site..she was very nice and we chatted about sex and perversion and decided one night we would ravish each other. The night comes and she basically tells me to put up or shut up..ass play..ripped stockings..tourettes sex talk..things are going fine and the sex is literally flowing then she asks..

"Fucking choke me" I am like ummm pardon me? "You heard me, choke me" well we were all in at this point so I throttle her neck a little. Nope. She wants more. She demands more. I try my best to reach her level of desire and just couldn't bring myself to really go all out chocking her. She was obviously disappointed and we grudge fucked till we were done.

I guess I am asking..have y'all been on either side of this? Is this a harmful thing for either or both parties?? I am still a little weirded by it.

What say you?

(this is not a bragging type post..she way out fucked me)
notanewbie is online now   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 02:18 PM   #2
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I had a date ask me to hit her - as in leave BRUISES! (Hell, I don't even like hard spanking) I suggested we get dressed and I drove her home - never to return.

I wouldn't do it even if she signed a waiver, and made a video tape stating that she ASKED me to do it and she WANTED me to do it.

I know people do that shit all the time, but I don't want to take a chance and have the popo show up with her stating "He MADE me sign that! He FORCED me make the video! I didn't want to but I didn't have any choice!"

FUCK THAT!
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:04 PM   #3
ZedX79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Yeah I can't put my hands on a woman too hard.
ZedX79 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:27 PM   #4
runswithscissors
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

In just my opinion, this is a very very selective arena of play; and most usually between two partners that know each others limits...

There are various pressure points on the neck, the back of the neck, lower and upper throat area that constrict or even restrict blood flow; if you are inexperienced in this play, it can and is very dangerous; I have only played with very experienced ladies who have known me for quite some time...

If it is something you both want to explore together, then take the time to research it first; start with the training wheels and explore, gradually increasing the sensations to see what your tolerance levels are...

Hope I don't sound like I am lecturing; but it is a very dangerous arena of play; you must go into it with a certain mindset, and complete trust with your partner...
runswithscissors is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:42 PM   #5
notanewbie
Valued Poster

no lecture, shoot no..good info.
Old 04-03-2013, 03:48 PM   #6
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There have been a few topics about this subject. Although it's sexy, I've certainly done it and had it done to me, it's exceptionally dangerous. People have been jailed for accidentally killing their sexual partner.

Even the high level kinksters tend to shy away from it. This is the best essay that I've read, by Jay Wiseman, about choking and his thoughts on it from the perspective of once being an EMT and now, an attorney. It's really good reading:

http://www.jaywiseman.com/SEX_BDSM_B...irst_Essay.php

I'll try to find the other topics for you to peruse. Just remember, it's in those moments of hot passion that a partner wants something. But a man's hands are VERY strong and if you don't know about pressure points, etc., someone could be seriously injured.

I, personally, believe that it shows good sense to have stopped when you did after she begged for more.

Elisabeth

P.S. Seemed like a hot time!

Edited to add: http://www.jaywiseman.com/SEX_BDSM_BreathPlayMain.php This is the most recent of articles concerning breath play with links. Very good source of information.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:48 PM   #7
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Join fetlife.com. There's a whole community of people into alternative kinks.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:51 PM   #8
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Sounds like she was looking for erotic asphyxiation. To do it right you have to take the person right to the brink of death. The adrenaline rush of the body overcoming the asphyxiation combined with the endorphins from sex is the thrill they are looking for. It supposedly is an incredible "natural" high.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:56 PM   #9
notanewbie
Valued Poster

I do not plan on seeing her again..I liked the sicko stuff we did but that is just too much. Thanks for the insight and links.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:25 PM   #10
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

There was a front page story in the Daily News (NYC paper) with the title "Hung Fu" - story of the death of David Karridene. Liv'n on the edge.
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:36 PM   #11
Janele
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 173729
My ECCIE Reviews

Some women enjoy this type of thing. But personally I think it should be discussed beforehand.
Janele is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:07 PM   #12
CajunGent
Valued Poster

Agrees with Janele.
CajunGent is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:53 PM   #13
Submodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Dun-dun!

Don't a lot of Law and Order episodes start this way?
Submodo is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:23 PM   #14
JohnHeart
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janele View Post
Some women enjoy this type of thing. But personally I think it should be discussed beforehand.

x1000 what she said. It goes both ways. If you have fetish, talk about them.

(lots better to know before the heat of passion )
JohnHeart is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:18 AM   #15
technoid_x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I have choked during play many times. It is not an odd request. The pleasure derived during penetration is incredible and usually leads to squirting. I bet she became very wet when you did this.
technoid_x is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women