Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2012, 05:31 PM   #1
midnite312004
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51
Default The hobby evolving constantly

Is it me or has anyone else noticed how many new females they have on backpage and other sites of the like. Just since a year ago in one city I have been keeping a tab on it seems postings have tripled nightly since that date last year. What's your take, rough economy or more females getting relaxed to the idea of choosing this profession. Whatever it is I say welcome! Variety is the spice of life.
midnite312004 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:41 PM   #2
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I would guess its the economy.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:02 PM   #3
timw1827
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

I don't have the most experience, but in my first few forays into the hobby I found a nursing student who just wanted some spending cash (a real hottie on BP but honestly she was awful lol) and a young mom just making some cash for xmas (again, she was truly beautiful and had a Kardashian ass but sucked at the service).

To be honest, I've been with 2 women I would describe as true professionals and the experience was so far ahead of the others that at this early point I'm pretty much sold on going the ECCIE/verified/experienced route where they have a website and reputation and really love what they do.

The girls that are just doing it for $$ were not good at what they were doing, had a ton of restrictions, came off as stuck up or not into it, and made me feel a little bad afterwards.

So to sum up...yes I think more girls are able to do it given how easy it is to run an ad, get a cell #, and hole up in a motel somewhere. But that doesn't mean it's worth seeing them.
timw1827 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:03 PM   #4
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm glad you know the difference, Tim. Welcome to ECCIE, by the way!

Midnite, that's not evolution, that's the process of natural selection!

We all started somewhere, but it's just that some of us have a better grip on what it takes to be good companions.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:15 AM   #5
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
We all started somewhere, but it's just that some of us have a better grip on what it takes to be good companions.
Taint that the truth!
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:45 AM   #6
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Could be both. Jobs are hard to find by and my lazy ass would rather make 300 an hour than 60 at the gym.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:33 PM   #7
midnite312004
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

+ 1 TIMW my sentiments exactly. Yeah a few of them made me feel a little awkward after. Then I said no more BP and have been truly enjoying myself with some of eccie ladies.
midnite312004 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:39 PM   #8
MasonSin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 163801
My ECCIE Reviews

A lot of ladies start out on BP, I did. I wouldn't have found out about eccie if one of my clients hadn't told me about it. I definitely feel much safer here. I agree with alluringava, I can make more money in one day than a whole 2 weeks paycheck. I'm not struggling anymore like when I first started but I feel myself getting deeper into the hobby and I love it! It makes me feel good to know more women are opening up to a new line of work.
MasonSin is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:19 AM   #9
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

I noticed this trend as well - we as Americans have to have it all, let's face it, we're spoiled ROTTEN compared to other countries...

...some of us are too lazy to spend weeks or months looking for a decent job, and want to still be able to pay bills WHILE transitioning from job/career to job/career. Im fucking anyways, right? Right. Since wifey gets the house, but hardly sucks your dick, let me get a little something - something . Your girlfriend sucks your dick, but complains and nags about when you'll divorce wifey - but gets a car - let me get a little something-something...lol. Ill suck your dick and simply set you up another appointment, end of story, finito, el fin.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:13 AM   #10
mbinlincoln
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
I noticed this trend as well - we as Americans have to have it all, let's face it, we're spoiled ROTTEN compared to other countries...

...some of us are too lazy to spend weeks or months looking for a decent job, and want to still be able to pay bills WHILE transitioning from job/career to job/career. Im fucking anyways, right? Right. Since wifey gets the house, but hardly sucks your dick, let me get a little something - something . Your girlfriend sucks your dick, but complains and nags about when you'll divorce wifey - but gets a car - let me get a little something-something...lol. Ill suck your dick and simply set you up another appointment, end of story, finito, el fin.
Eva, if you were near me at all--yes, you would! :-)
mbinlincoln is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:33 AM   #11
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Shake

Well, can you shake your lazy ass for us?

. . . We'd like to see what you're working with!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
Could be both. Jobs are hard to find by and my lazy ass would rather make 300 an hour than 60 at the gym.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:43 AM   #12
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I get email bombed with college girls looking for a sugar daddy
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:41 PM   #13
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I don't want a sugar baby as there are more wonderful ladies out there that stir my loins and I want to see a bunch of them. I have enjoyed several parties in the last week and at each one I have found women that I want to spend time with. So ladies let the good times roll. So many beautiful and fun women and so little time.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 12:30 PM   #14
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbinlincoln View Post
Eva, if you were near me at all--yes, you would! :-)
but all I have to do is take a left at the cornfield...wait wheres there a cornfield in Houston?
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 12:36 PM   #15
mbinlincoln
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
but all I have to do is take a left at the cornfield...wait wheres there a cornfield in Houston?
Eva! That's the damn problem!!! My cornfield is too far away from Houston! But if you ever came north...I'd make sure you found the right cornfield to find me. Either that, or I need to pray for an overnight layover at the Houston airport very soon........
mbinlincoln is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women