Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2015, 02:01 PM   #1
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51
Default Box Score

OK so I wanted this in a new thread.
In the "mods grow a set " post it was meant to call out the mods and admin people of ECCIE for the fraud and deception they were perpetrating on the mongers down here. They posted the newly to be enforced rules in the Men's Lounge where they thought they could hide from the general population of SoTx hobbyists.

When I started that post in this OPEN forum it was for the sole purpose of exposing the hypocrisy of the Mods who were making fallacious claims in the ML. Since then their claims have all come out to be examined under the light of day as I had hoped. So let's now take a look at what deceptive claims were being made and see how the score wound up:

#1 Claim: We have to post this new UTR enforcement action in SoTx because it is the only place it is a problem. LIE. We clearly uncovered several other areas in Tx and other locations where the Action was being enforced very selectively ( as in only here).

#2 Claim: We are not picking on SoTx. We have been enforcing this in all areas "from New York to LA." LIE. There were other areas that never received the memo and apparently no intention of holding other forums feet to the fire as they were in SoTx.

#3 Claim (and my personal favorite): We are doing this to protect you, the member. There was a large west coast board shut down because of underage sex trafficking last year. LIE. The board they referred was shut down because of "facilitating prostitution and money laundering." It's in the indictment. Read it.

Box Score: SoTx hobbyists 3 and Mods 0 )

When I saw the deception they were employing in a desperate attempt to make their case I started to turn over some rocks. In short, they were trying to blow smoke up our collective asses so we wouldn't bitch. Some folks bought in (there are always people who lack critical thinking skills who want to be told what to believe). However, there were enough of us who wouldn't let it go. There were enough of us who questioned it vigorously. We did our due diligence and exposed their scam.

To the SoTx hobbyists who got on board (some earlier than others). Thanks and congratulations. The big bad mods and admins may have thought we were just a bunch of country bumpkins, but we proved otherwise.

I never, for a minute thought we would change their minds on age verification. They were dug in on that issue and even I understand why. What we will watch now is to see if they apply these same standards to the other forums or whether we will continue to be singled out. Mods and admins, all I can ell you is it's not over yet. We will be watching to see if other forums have to step n fetch the same way we do.

For some who never got onboard and/or never understood the fight, no hard feelings here. However, there is one exception to that. I can't help but revel in the fact we will send back to Houston one obnoxious DickHead who came from the big city to ride herd (or so he thought) on us unsophisticated yokels. He will now go back to the big city and crawl into his sewer with his antediluvian social circle after being publically butt fucked in a small fishing village in SoTx. I would suggest he wipe off the dried cum off his ass and then take a good healthy dump to rid himself of the cream pie we gave him and shut up. Otherwise the H town boys will figure out he has been deflowered by his country cousin

In closing, thanks to all who did their part. I will not respond to anything else on this subject but will observe the mods and admins to see if they live up to their duties.
rj
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 02:19 PM   #2
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

heh.......sweet summer rain
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 02:38 PM   #3
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Who's hiding? You started that thread in the ML, I responded to it there.
You then later started multiple threads in Coed, and I responded to them here.

You really should start your own website, free of tyranny and the oppressive, overbearing, despotic and stifling rules and staff members here. I just can't imagine why you would want to stay here and subject yourself to all that, when the freedom and the power to exercise your choices and make decisions, without constraint, are right there.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 02:39 PM   #4
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

CC, why would he leave when he is winning 3-0...........rjdiner is watching you.......you scamming admin you.....too funny

revel revel revel revel
Old 06-25-2015, 02:40 PM   #5
karmapolice
Valued Poster

Default CHILL...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post

#3 Claim (and my personal favorite): We are doing this to protect you, the member. There was a large west coast board shut down because of underage sex trafficking last year. LIE. The board they referred was shut down because of "facilitating prostitution and money laundering." It's in the indictment. Read it.

Box Score: SoTx hobbyists 2 and Mods 1 )

rj

RJ,
Major props for your passion. Don't try to bend the facts to make a point. Your two points are good enough on their own.

You may be technically correct, the board was charged as you state but it was the underage trafficking that garnered federal attention. From a news report:

According to the San Francisco Examiner, My RedBook was shut down as part of the FBI’s larger crackdown on illegal sex trafficking, particularly child prostitution. Law enforcement officials have reported that six underage teenagers have been rescued and 13 alleged pimps arrested in the Bay Area during the FBI sting.
You can read the story here.

As I said before I don't understand your passion for this. This board has owners liable (in their eyes) for content that could draw attention and shut them down. It's their board, their rules. If the UTR's and their managers can't play by the rules they can go elsewhere.

It sucks if it's not being applied fairly. Many forum gleefully allow guideline violations and the local Mods are silent while in other forums the Mods shut the fucktards down with the Ban Hammer. This always seems to occur when providers show some skin and some fucktard makes a rude comment. YMMV, city to city.

Dude, nobody's taking your UTR pussy away...quite a manifesto though, I think the guys here are just trying to prevent you from going all Unibomber.
karmapolice is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 02:47 PM   #6
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Fraud, deception, hypocrisy, lies ...

Is CC practicing to become a pimp?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 02:49 PM   #7
karmapolice
Valued Poster

^^^---His PIMP HAND is STRONG!
karmapolice is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 02:51 PM   #8
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

kp, how dare you rain on the manposse parade.........if you start injecting truth to this thread poor rjdiner will end up 0-3.

revel revel revel revel
Old 06-25-2015, 03:24 PM   #9
single1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Thank you RJ. Very well written and excellent points.

I can honestly say I have never seen so much activity our board since the heyday of UtrSkr and his South Texas UTR's. Now that guy, nobody fucked with him. I am a nobody so I don't get that treatment. LOL

Now...can we all get back to fucking hot age verified women???
single1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 03:29 PM   #10
whatacrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
OK so I wanted this in a new thread.
In the "mods grow a set " post it was meant to call out the mods and admin people of ECCIE for the fraud and deception they were perpetrating on the mongers down here. They posted the newly to be enforced rules in the Men's Lounge where they thought they could hide from the general population of SoTx hobbyists.

When I started that post in this OPEN forum it was for the sole purpose of exposing the hypocrisy of the Mods who were making fallacious claims in the ML. Since then their claims have all come out to be examined under the light of day as I had hoped. So let's now take a look at what deceptive claims were being made and see how the score wound up:

#1 Claim: We have to post this new UTR enforcement action in SoTx because it is the only place it is a problem. LIE. We clearly uncovered several other areas in Tx and other locations where the Action was being enforced very selectively ( as in only here).

#2 Claim: We are not picking on SoTx. We have been enforcing this in all areas "from New York to LA." LIE. There were other areas that never received the memo and apparently no intention of holding other forums feet to the fire as they were in SoTx.

Box Score: SoTx hobbyists 3 and Mods 0 )

When I saw the deception they were employing in a desperate attempt to make their case I started to turn over some rocks. In short, they were trying to blow smoke up our collective asses so we wouldn't bitch. Some folks bought in (there are always people who lack critical thinking skills who want to be told what to believe). However, there were enough of us who wouldn't let it go. There were enough of us who questioned it vigorously. We did our due diligence and exposed their scam.

To the SoTx hobbyists who got on board (some earlier than others). Thanks and congratulations. The big bad mods and admins may have thought we were just a bunch of country bumpkins, but we proved otherwise.

I never, for a minute thought we would change their minds on age verification. They were dug in on that issue and even I understand why. What we will watch now is to see if they apply these same standards to the other forums or whether we will continue to be singled out. Mods and admins, all I can ell you is it's not over yet. We will be watching to see if other forums have to step n fetch the same way we do.

For some who never got onboard and/or never understood the fight, no hard feelings here. However, there is one exception to that. I can't help but revel in the fact we will send back to Houston one obnoxious DickHead who came from the big city to ride herd (or so he thought) on us unsophisticated yokels. He will now go back to the big city and crawl into his sewer with his antediluvian social circle after being publically butt fucked in a small fishing village in SoTx. I would suggest he wipe off the dried cum off his ass and then take a good healthy dump to rid himself of the cream pie we gave him and shut up. Otherwise the H town boys will figure out he has been deflowered by his country cousin

In closing, thanks to all who did their part. I will not respond to anything else on this subject but will observe the mods and admins to see if they live up to their duties.
rj
Nobody cares! Ginger 3 - mods 0?...Lol...is this fucking loser for real? Rj... Napa valley called. They want thier whine back.
whatacrock is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 03:39 PM   #11
UtrSkr
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by single1 View Post
Thank you RJ. Very well written and excellent points.

I can honestly say I have never seen so much activity our board since the heyday of UtrSkr and his South Texas UTR's. Now that guy, nobody fucked with him. I am a nobody so I don't get that treatment. LOL

Now...can we all get back to fucking hot age verified women???
RJ Dinner = Muchos Huevos. Props to him

And props to you Single1.

A lot of people are proud of you

Keep bringing it, I promise no more therapy sessions will be needed.
UtrSkr is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 03:53 PM   #12
Illegal Use Of Hands
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

This is all very confusing and I don't really go in depth on this site. I stick to a couple of boards. Seriously, these threads are like reading a novel now. So, are we allowed to review BP girls? They obviously do have a contact number and in many cases several girls share one phone. But, they aren't necessarily an agency. So can we review them?
Illegal Use Of Hands is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 03:57 PM   #13
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Yes, you can
Old 06-25-2015, 04:04 PM   #14
Illegal Use Of Hands
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

But, how does that verify age dearhunter? Which seems to be the issue.
Illegal Use Of Hands is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 04:13 PM   #15
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

It can be confusing.

Guest110516 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women