Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-31-2012, 09:58 PM   #1
MrMikeD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Question Why more for incall?

Was perusing Lincoln BP and saw an ad where the provider was asking $150 outcall or $250 incall. This seems strange to me. Why would incall be an extra $100?
Old 08-31-2012, 10:03 PM   #2
12blue4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Uh room?
Old 09-01-2012, 12:57 AM   #3
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

First off, there are two of these threads - I'll post this in each and hopefully Marcus can merge the threads together appropriately. I couldn't sleep well and popped on the board and noticed this question. It is a common concern and has baffled many a gentleman - and a few ladies too.

Let's make sure we have our definitions correct:

Incall: The lady secures a location, you come to her.
Outcall: You secure a location, the lady comes to you.

The most common reason that there is a price difference is simple and it all boils down in the end to one thing - preference.

If the lady prefers to have you come to her, she'll price outcall prohibitively.
If the lady prefers to come to you, she'll price incall prohibitively.

It is about evenly split, those ladies offering incall higher and those ladies offering outcall higher. It is somewhat perilous for a lady to not offer both - as it can impact her being considered a legitimate provider by many gentlemen . . . many times gentlemen will see the lack of one or the other as a "red flag". IMHO, it is not a good "red flag" indicator, but it happens. And, MANY times a gentleman can only do one or the other, so by offering both but one at a higher price, the lady may still attract his inquiry. Once she has that contact, she can attempt to switch him into the method she prefers or arrive at an accommodation if he can make her feel comfortable. So, she ends up pricing both and those ladies that can't figure out (or don't want) to price them the same and then tell their client only one or the other is available, end up pricing their preferred method higher.

In my experience, that is the bottom line. Whatever the reason / excuse the lady offers, it all boils down to her pricing the method she prefers inexpensively. In some cases, the price difference is astounding.

Now, might there be a myriad reasons why she has the preference? Certainly! However, detailing them really is futile, IMHO, because the only one reason everyone can ever agree upon in my experience (both males and females alike, across what is probably hundreds of instances of this same discussion on many a board) is that she feels more comfortable offering one over the other and she will price accordingly.

Cost of the room, cost of gas, she doesn't own a car, etc., it doesn't really matter . . . they are all things ladies will tell you - but in the final analysis, no matter what the extenuating circumstance, she'll always price the one she likes to do for less, and trust me, the cheaper of the two will always be the one where she feels more comfortable / safe.

Of course, temporary price increases are a whole other discussion, I am addressing only instances of ladies that have the pricing difference over time, consistently.

(Too many) ladies that travel are an exception also - more often than not they will arrive in town with limited funds available and price their outcall more attractively, changing to incall more inexpensively when they have secured a room. Ladies that know what they're doing always arrive with incall secured in advance of their arrival while touring. Regardless, however, after they have been in town for any length of time, their pricing will change based on preference if they stay, it always does.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Old 09-01-2012, 10:25 AM   #4
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Duplicate thread.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women