Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47570
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2014, 11:27 PM   #1
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65
Default JJ - SURELY YOU JEST

Banned? For what? Can you please explain?
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 12:19 AM   #2
Hiker78
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Who is banned? obviously your not.
Hiker78 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 12:53 AM   #3
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

The Slave is banned. Apparently for knowing and commenting on a ML thread that the OP disclosed himself in an open forum: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=106

Note: what is in Private tags was put there, eventually, by JJ.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 01:05 AM   #4
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker78 View Post
Who is banned?
His obsession.. Slave Guinevere bit the bullet.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
Banned? For what? Can you please explain?
I guess you have not been around long enough Louigi to know that MODs never explain their actions in these situations.....

If over the last few weeks you did not have your head so far up Slave Guinevere's ass that she never stands a chance at getting any ANAL FISTING business as guys like a tight asshole for that.... you would have realized that on multiple occaisions she has outed personal information about clients while putting on the most entertaining visual display of a Provider Melt Down we have had the privilege to witness in years....

She has been walking a fine line and I'm sure Mod's are allowing a little cross over on those things as the war of words got pretty ugly.....

But last night.... surely you had to see the post where she displayed knowledge of a Mens Locker Room thread.

Between the head fucking and the beer do you have the ability to step back and simply see the fact of the matter?

The punishment is arbitrary to a bit but the outcome of that kind of post is usually someone getting banned. Sometimes more than one. Posting the contents of a private forum in public is a fairly solid offense. Typically a Provider is given the opportunity to mitigate length of the ban or amount of points by giving up the name of the guy that fed her the information at which point HE gets banned and she gets a lesser penalty.

Don;t worry. In reality whatever MOD issued the points or requested the ban has done her a tremendous favor. Her mouth was digging her into a deeper and deeper hole.

If it was points that pushed her over the 25 point thresh hold then we will be done with her for 90days because that Ban is automatic..... IF it was a Ban resulting from a MOD request then it could be a day or two, a week or a month.

The longer the better for her.

Unless she can fix whatever has snapped before she returns I have no doubt that all of this will pickup where it left off and there will be another thread heading in the same direction shortly after her return.....

My prediction is that there will be a smugness as well as an "I'm so busy because all the attention has driven traffic to me that this was time well spent." There are a number of melt downs exactly like hers in place over the years. After attempts to reclaim their old status failed there was eventually an "event" where they NEED to recreate themselves as someone new because of a potential outing or her favorite accusation...... she is being stalked....

Either way.....

More entertainment to come..... When is sweeps week next? End of May right?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 01:09 AM   #5
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
The Slave is banned. Apparently for knowing and commenting on a ML thread that the OP disclosed himself in an open forum: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=106

Note: what is in Private tags was put there, eventually, by JJ.
I think her comments were a little more pointed than that single incident let on....
Old 03-23-2014, 05:56 AM   #6
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I'm not sure why Slave has been banned but having White Knights forwarding ML intel is the same as ladies forwarding intel in the Powder room. Unless a board member posts the intel what rule has been broken?

OK San Antonio MODS... I have Powder Room Intel. Lots of it! Several ladies have forwarded shit ladies have said about hobbyists to "ME". So what have I done wrong? You going to ban me?

I forwarded an email sent to me by a provider with a "Screen Shoot" of the hobbyists being a White Knight giving up my post in the ML about that provider. Guess what was done to her? That's right NOT A FUCKING THING? What happened to the White Knight? That's right NOT A FUCKING THING!

I sure hope no MOD here banned Slave for "saying" she knew ML intel.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 06:50 AM   #7
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

And how fucked up is the image in this posthttp://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=206? A mod mocking a provider?

ML info was posted by a fucktard I open forum and he's NOT banned and SG admits to knowledge of said post and IS banned? Is that fucked up or what?
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 07:16 AM   #8
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

I was making fun of what Whispers' statement.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...05&postcount=2

I will not explain why or how she was banned. She may discuss it once she is back. I think that the reason is fairly obvious.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 07:29 AM   #9
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

The whore did go all potty mouth........and SL, go all potty mouth about what you do have access to and see what happens to you........ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 07:37 AM   #10
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
The whore did go all potty mouth.....
LMMFAO!
Old 03-23-2014, 10:02 AM   #11
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
The whore did go all potty mouth........and SL, go all potty mouth about what you do have access to and see what happens to you........ijs
This is how I get my Intel...

Old 03-23-2014, 10:16 AM   #12
Hiker78
Account Disabled

Still looking, that footage looks like it came from the 70s are you actually old enough to remember the seventies and still hobbying in 2014.
Old 03-23-2014, 10:34 AM   #13
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker78 View Post
Still looking, that footage looks like it came from the 70s are you actually old enough to remember the seventies and still hobbying in 2014.
Damn straight. What I use to do all night, now takes me all night to do!

Old 03-23-2014, 11:37 AM   #14
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
And how fucked up is the image in this posthttp://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=206? A mod mocking a provider?

ML info was posted by a fucktard I open forum and he's NOT banned and SG admits to knowledge of said post and IS banned? Is that fucked up or what?
Damn Louigi, just when I thinck you can't become any more of a White Knight, you seem to find a way to dig a little deeper and become an even bigger one.

It's beyond pathetic...

But now you're using your signature line to advertise for her too?

That's fucking awesome!!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

I'm not laughing with you...

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 11:46 AM   #15
Hiker78
Account Disabled

So why not start a campaign to get senior citizen discounts on eccie? Everywhere else they give senior citizen discounts and let's face the facts y'all can't plow them like a 25yr old can. You oughta getta discount! I say if you over 50 your a senior citizen here on eccie life's to short to wait till 65. Maybe it could just be free Greek with a hr session or free bng at your convenience some other time when you purchase a hr session or 75% off for the elderly. 30 or 40 years of buyin pussy you getta discount it oughta be a federal or state law.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women