Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2011, 07:54 PM   #1
summerlovestoplay
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87256
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow Summer is NOT with All American Girls....

Let me clear up ANY rumor of my association with All American Girls (IF you can even call them that!). Yes, a few months back I did sign up with them. I did NO appts with them. Once they take your pics they act like they own you for life. They were asked to take my pics down because, as I said I never started with them. And they refused stating that they own the rights to the pics. HA. But I just wanted to clear that up. I am Independent. Yes, they are supposedly a large agency but they also seem very shady and that is why I never completed a relationship with them. Anyways, I am loving reading all of my nice reviews from the wonderful guys here on this board. Thank you thank you thank you!

Kisses
summerlovestoplay is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:14 PM   #2
simplyme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Yea!
simplyme is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 10:44 PM   #3
lakecat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Smart girl
lakecat is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:28 PM   #4
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

From time to time the rumors fly in

As the Hobbyworld turns..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 06:36 AM   #5
pokeslow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Glad to learn this
pokeslow is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 06:39 AM   #6
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
From time to time the rumors fly in

As the Hobbyworld turns..
Rumors? What rumors? We don't need no stinking rumors!

Thanks for clearing things up, Summer.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 11:48 AM   #7
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

Just keep your chin up and ignore the rumors hun. There will always be people who will try to take advantage of situations, talk badly about you or try to bring you down. Just keep a smile on that pretty face. You'll find that when the rumors start flying around, it will actually increase your business. I've found that to be the case myself. LOL.
Thank goodness there is such a small amount of negative people in the KC Hobby Lifestyle that it's just a small stone tossed into a huge lake when it comes to how the ripples affect us.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 11:54 AM   #8
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat View Post
Just keep your chin up and ignore the rumors hun. There will always be people who will try to take advantage of situations, talk badly about you or try to bring you down. Just keep a smile on that pretty face. You'll find that when the rumors start flying around, it will actually increase your business. I've found that to be the case myself. LOL.
Thank goodness there is such a small amount of negative people in the KC Hobby Lifestyle that it's just a small stone tossed into a huge lake when it comes to how the ripples affect us.
Whar rumors are you referring to? It's crystal clear her picture is on a well-known rip-off agency. Nobody created that rumor. She later admitted she was associated with that agency, at least for a little while. Nobody created that rumor.

Some guys rightfully were questioning that. I don't think that makes them rumor mongers or negative. They brought the situation to the attention of this forum, which is after all, an information site.

She smartly responded to the situation and I don't think it will hurt her business a bit. Last I heard, guys are still lining up outside her door.
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:01 PM   #9
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh, I wasn't meaning that any hobbyists that had questions were rumor mongers, I think that if anyone is unsure about something, for their own safety they should definitely ask. I thought for some reason the agency was spreading rumors about her working for them currently or something similar. I'm sorry if I misread, I definitely wasn't trying to offend you.
I was referring to the beginning of her thread which states, "Let me clear up ANY rumor of my association with All American Girls." And also referring to Malwoody's post about the "rumors flying in."
LOL. Sorry for any misunderstandings!
Just letting her know that mostly rumors drum up business. I have no idea why that is. I am glad we are having such a large influx of new providers, it seems a lot of the girls that were around when I first started are no long providing or have moved. I hope Summer sticks around, I've heard a lot of good things about her.
Old 07-23-2011, 03:17 PM   #10
summerlovestoplay
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for your comments, Allie Kat. (;

Thanks for the support guys. I actually was NOT with them at all. I APPLIED and took pics and sent them to them. Never had an appt for them, I've never even met them. I do know that they did something similar to a friend of mine. Amber Styles. She used to work for them and when she stopped they kept her pics up for a yr or so after she quit them.
Old 07-23-2011, 03:19 PM   #11
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerlovestoplay View Post
You're most welcome doll.
Old 07-23-2011, 03:53 PM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

As soon as I can find the end to that line, I'm in it! Maybe Catnip will let me cut in front.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 05:09 PM   #13
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerlovestoplay View Post

Thanks for the support guys. I actually was NOT with them at all. I APPLIED and took pics and sent them to them. Never had an appt for them, I've never even met them. I do know that they did something similar to a friend of mine. Amber Styles. She used to work for them and when she stopped they kept her pics up for a yr or so after she quit them.
If you took your pictures yourself and sent them to them, the pictures are probably your property unless you signed something stating otherwise. If it were important to you to not have them advertise you on their website, consult an attorney, or maybe an attorney here could PM you. A cease and desist letter may be sufficient.
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 11:45 PM   #14
summerlovestoplay
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

A cease and desist letter....I will get right on that! And I believe I do not need an attorney just for that. Thanks kcbigpapa!
Old 07-26-2011, 12:16 AM   #15
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

If you want them to take it seriously you probably do need an attorney....
royamcr is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women