Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-06-2014, 08:18 AM   #1
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Constructive Feedback...:)

Sir Mickdick...

I would like to take a moment to apologize that you were disappointed with our appointment yesterday... While it is always hard to hear NEGATIVE feedback about yourself... it is also the only way that as individuals that we can work on improving ourselves... If we only hear the POSITIVE then how can we grow and evolve?

The next time that I am in town I would like to refund your donation to you... This is a business based on customer service and the fact that you left feeling unhappy means that I did not do my job appropriately and for that I humbly apologize...

I would also like to apologize to the men who contacted me last week that I was unable to get back with... This is an issue I constantly struggle with and I am considering hiring an assistant to help with my screening... It is one of those things where I worry that my men might lose that personal touch if I get an assistant... However, I hate it when I have inadvertently hurt someone's feelings because I simply ran out of time...

I walk/run anywhere between 10 and 20 miles a day, I have children that need help with homework and that need Mommy's attention especially during a Holiday week like Halloween... So, I do the best that I can but at the end of the day I know that this is an area that I constantly seem to fail in and I just want to apologize to those that I was not able to get back with that to say that I will continue to work on improving my communication skills...

Soulmanike gave me some very good constructive feedback a few years ago...when I first started ... and I am STILL trying to get to a point where I can feel proud of myself in this particular area... but alas, I am not quite there yet...

I do try to make it up to my men by responding to reference requests in a quick and timely manner, by always being on time for my appointments, by always dressing in sexy lingerie, naughty costumes or whatever else that the gentleman I am entertaining so desires...

Regardless, I want to wish everyone a wonderful day!! Thank you Houston for the constructive feedback!!

Your appreciative slave,

Guinevere
Old 11-06-2014, 09:08 AM   #2
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

This note .... made me hard.

Just sayin'
Old 11-06-2014, 09:11 AM   #3
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Wow you sound like a total sweetheart and a true professional.

I'd like to recommend this book by Nigel Bristow entitled Where's The Gift. A previous boss gave it to me to read after I fucked up a cost model in my early years. He cleaned it up and turn around and gave me credit for the work. It's a good read on constructive criticism.

http://www.wheresthegift.com/

good luck to you.
Old 11-06-2014, 09:11 AM   #4
Sonya
BANNED

User ID: 200156

Your new pics gave me a lady boner. Loving the cage back panties.
Old 11-06-2014, 09:19 AM   #5
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Very professional....and agree with Sonya....the new pics are wonderful.
Old 11-06-2014, 10:05 AM   #6
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

It's one thing when a hobbyist turns and walks away. I always find it interesting how they manage to "struggle" through some of these challenging sessions.

Can you say "CHEESE DICK"? I knew you could!

Old 11-06-2014, 11:18 AM   #7
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
Soulmanike gave me some very good constructive feedback a few years ago...when I first started ...
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I just bet he did...
Old 11-06-2014, 12:56 PM   #8
MOTOXMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Sonya's Showcase gave me boner ......
Old 11-06-2014, 01:47 PM   #9
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Ladies, I would hope there's some cutting and pasting and saving going on. You never know when it'll be your turn.
Old 11-06-2014, 02:10 PM   #10
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile Appropriate times to drink coffee...:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
This note .... made me hard.

Just sayin'

Sir GlobeSpotter...

Well, I am glad that I could be of SERVICE!! LOL... Sigh, and who says that OLD HO'S don't have their uses? LOL...

It has not been the best day but your post not only brought the biggest smile to my face but it literally made me LAUGH so hard that I almost spilled my morning coffee!!

Thank you sir...

Your flattered slave,

Guinevere

Old 11-06-2014, 02:22 PM   #11
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Wonderful suggestions...:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789 View Post
Wow you sound like a total sweetheart and a true professional.

I'd like to recommend this book by Nigel Bristow entitled Where's The Gift. A previous boss gave it to me to read after I fucked up a cost model in my early years. He cleaned it up and turn around and gave me credit for the work. It's a good read on constructive criticism.

http://www.wheresthegift.com/

good luck to you.

Sir Zanzibar...

Thank you very much for the kind words and for the fabulous recommendation in regards to the book "Where's The Gift"... I absolutely love to read and I easily have over a 1000 books in my home that I have scattered about...I very much enjoy learning new things but also from my past and present experiences....

Once, I lost a 5K race because I had gotten complacent and the girl behind me sprinted into the shoot before me and I lost the race by 2 seconds...

After the race my Father asked me

"How do you feel about losing the race?"

I replied "Well, it never feels good to lose a race but it SUCKED to lose one like that..."

My Father is an introvert like myself... so he kept his reply brief... His words of wisdom were:

"Well, then I suggest you NEVER forget how this made you feel..."

And I have not...

I could not change the outcome of the race that day and I cannot change that SirMickdick had a bad experience with me yesterday... but I can learn from it and I can return his money so that at least he does not suffer a monetary loss...

At the end of the day... all I can do is try my best...

Thank you kind sir for also making this day brighter and more tolerable...

Your appreciative slave,

Guinevere
Old 11-06-2014, 02:25 PM   #12
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonya View Post
Your new pics gave me a lady boner. Loving the cage back panties.
Beautiful Sonya...

THANK YOU!! Those are some incredibly kind words for you to say to me and I appreciate you taking a moment to try and make me feel better...

You are incredibly beautiful and I am flattered that you enjoyed my photos...

Your blushing slave,

Guinevere
Old 11-06-2014, 02:34 PM   #13
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Tough love... :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhivago52 View Post
Very professional....and agree with Sonya....the new pics are wonderful.

Sir Zhivago52...

As the day has progressed it has hit me a bit harder that I failed to make one of my men happy... but this happens... not everyone is going to find me attractive and that is certainly ok.... It is illogical to think that every man that I meet is going to find me to be attractive...

It still hurts but heh... one of my favorite philosophy books says that when we are experiencing emotional pain then that means we are also experiencing new growth... and that when we are going through these difficult times that we should THANK the person for helping us onto this journey of enlightenment... DAMN I HATE GROWING!! Lol...

Seriously though... thank you for taking a moment to give me some positive feedback... it really does mean a lot...

Your philosophical slave,

Guinevere
Old 11-06-2014, 02:38 PM   #14
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
It's one thing when a hobbyist turns and walks away. I always find it interesting how they manage to "struggle" through some of these challenging sessions.

Can you say "CHEESE DICK"? I knew you could!

SL...

You naughty man!! Yes, he did manage to suffer through having sex with me twice!! Which is pretty good for a 30 minute appointment... But that is not the point!! LOL

DAYUM!! You and Uncle Toyz always make me LAUGH!!

Does this mean I get a new TROLL DOLL for CHRISTMAS?

Your adoring slave,

Guinevere

8141_2_e07530.jpg
Old 11-06-2014, 02:46 PM   #15
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I just bet he did...

Sir Wakeup...

Hmmm.... yes, to my chagrin I angered Soulmanike and he administered some very TOUGH LOVE to me... Now, at the time I did not really appreciate what he said and I had not been Slave Guinevere long enough to understand the wisdom of his advice...

But I have never forgotten his words and he was right... and while I do struggle to return all of my pm's, emails and texts in a timely manner... I still fail in this regard and as of yet, I have not found a way to make him proud of me...

But the important thing is I still keep trying.... I never want to disappoint someone.. However, I have learned over the last few years that there are some things that we can control... and some things that we cannot..

I will continue to try and find a way to improve in this regard and who knows...maybe, this will be the incident that finally pushes me into getting an assistant to help me with my screening and scheduling...

FYI.... I would have preferred a SPANKING but then again, that isn't really a punishment for me now is it?

Your naughty slave,

Guinevere
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women