Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2016, 02:34 AM   #1
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Look... An apology

I personally am on the other side of this whole situation and I am not trying to offend anyone but I am vigilant so I ask u to see my perspective.

Before I came back on here I knew what is and what was going on around me. Two of those Ihave shared here and another I shared somewhere else in private. I knew that the alphabet had actually expanded and not shut down as was reported on the news. They shut down the local office and reported then made the nations first annex for them. That means they have 2 offices... here and DC. Then I also knew about the upscale house in Hoover which will be moving now, I am sure. So look alive and be vigilent as I know do some of u but I came in, posted some fun threads and watched and there are people I am explaining this too as I see them move from BP to here right in front of our eyes and it doesn't seem all these new BP girls on here know enough. So while I am basically blowing the hell outta their fund to come here in which is a battle of decision cause if they were here just to look for children and forced labor... I would welcome them with open arms but when they set up sting ops that have nothing to do with that" reasoning" for those allocations they got from ur tax dollars and wanna just come after us as if it's okay... it's not. So yeah I am pretty spirited when it comes to a few things. Number one being disrespecting women. I feel they disrespect us women coming in here yelling on the news and front of Congress that we all need therapy or therapies. I don't appreciate that. It's insulting. It's insulting to all women... not just adult women who wok in the sex industry. This country wasn't founded on opinions, it was founded on freedom. Have opinions but keep em to urself is my point to the right wingers. Nobody's taking time to crawl up their ass... get up outta mine. And I am highly spirited about it. And it wasn't my intent to share this with u. I can't come on here andd watch a sting op and I hope people are involved enough to understand what just happened. Lacey just had a big fight w cops. The men here have better taste than to see girls needing medical attention. Thisnisnhowbthe review system works. But we gotta think about the media too cause that's about to happen... not tomorrow but it will be a tomorrow in our future soon.

But I also do have an apology for u guys in blue too. Look, this ain't BP. Veteran members here are not going to stand for underage girls and forced labor here but that just what I know... u just seen what just happened to so I will just say this... i f u wanna be here scanning for that stuff and find it... Yayee for knocking it out but I doubt u will... not in the states I have posted in anyway. Not on this site. But in the states I see u setting upnstingnops on CONSENSUAL ADULTS.... I have to take the other side of u and as a veteran member serious about looking out for those who are just here and never had anything explained to them... and explaining it to them... it's my 1st Amendment rights and my right to my pursuit of happiness within the realms of the "laws of nature" and also recognition as an animal. The only animal we put sex laws on and act like it's dirty. I think it's horrifying to out a girl dog in heatn as a virgin especially, in a pen w a male stud dog who has had multiple partners and is not gentle so she screams and cries. That's rape. So that's where I stand. And I just need to address this position I am in as a member and a citizen. I may not be known in the Alabama Tennessee area by many but that's because I am very selective and keep my friends few and far between.

So, I apologize to everybody that that just happened and I wish it had not... for anybody. Carry on. I would like to see the new girls feel safe to post without all this veteran drama. That would be nice. I did test it w the rap thread. I sent pm invitations. One girl who follows me around everywhere I go on the site posted. I tried to pet her and she bit me... metaphorically speaking of course. I actually feel kinda bad that her life is so miserable I am her only source of entertainment. That's gotta suck. I don't know what to do about that. It is what it is. Not fun! Anyway... this has not been fun and I am done w posting for a while. I got a to say "hih" to some old friend and have selected a few to meet. Maybe a couple more. But after this... I am done posting for a while... including ads. I will check my pms in the am and pm. Nobody I meet is gonna need a reference from me. But if ya do... I am now UTR! 8)
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 03:14 AM   #2
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Old 02-14-2016, 04:14 AM   #3
JustCause
Account Disabled

Perhaps its the early hour or my lack of background with the tenets of your apology. Regardless, I'll refrain from any involvement except to say Happy Valentines Day.

And why are you up at 3:30am?

All the best.
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 04:43 AM   #4
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Was rereading and seen ur questions. We are both tired and I don't get the first part but Lacey can't sleep because Lacey cares. This has kept me up nights and I am glad to be on the other side of it. If ur asking where the apology is... all thru it. I feel like some people may feel insulted because they all ready knew. Some people are confused. Some people are scared. I've shared even more than I am comfortable with and that's all I can do. Sorry I can't reveal more and make everybody feel either better or more scared. I really feel bad for the mods but would ya rather I just sat back and not said anything? Think about that w all these vulnerabilities going on. It's an info share look out for each other site. We can't over look the new girls. Sorry... but I feel my openness is also something they need. We are only as strong as our weakest link. If ur gonna bring new girls from anywhere, we have to take care of them and get them within certain safe guards and I believe if they have been paying attention, they have learned a lot and that is highly important to all of us. It's the naked ugly truth that it has not been happening and poof... sting op. I do respect people who put their lives on the line as well. This has been tough for me trying to navigate. So I defined my parameters and apologized. Now I am taking a big deep breath, getting some sleep and relaxing. I want to put my brain away and have some fun, make a lil money and good memories. And the best of luck to every body as well. Even the trolls 8)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Old 02-14-2016, 07:22 AM   #5
bhampro24
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

You're welcome, Eccie.

PM me for instructions on where to send your tips.
bhampro24 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 10:21 AM   #6
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Mods, please lock my thread!
Old 02-15-2016, 01:47 PM   #7
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification