Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47629
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2014, 11:52 PM   #1
Guest030817
Account Disabled

User ID: 43896
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Booking Assistants

Your thoughts? Ladies too!

Would you prefer receive a prompt response from an assistant.... or would you rather wait, possibly days to hear back from a companion who is having difficulty with the competing priorities in her life and needs the help to be efficient?

If it was a matter of an encounter or missed encounter, would you prefer a response and potential appt. or to just wait it out?

Professionalism and balance are very important to me. Family is my first priority and increasingly takes up more of my time. Touring, advertising, marketing, screening and scheduling only take my time away from what I really enjoy about the hobby which is spending time with you!

I have found myself apologizing over again due to taking family time off and not being able to answer online communication in a prompt and timely manner, particularly when traveling. I am not meeting my own standards of professionalism and communication, and it is not due to volume.

So, back to the main question.....would you prefer a delayed response or a quick one for things such as screening, scheduling and confirmation?

What about auto-responses? Is that a preference? I have found updating the calendar on my website usually doesn't work...for some reason guys hate looking at calendars

I am genuinely looking for input as I need to know what is efficient and best meets overall needs.

Thanks in advance for your input!
Guest030817 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 12:28 AM   #2
bluegrana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I prefer to comminicate with the lady directly.
I recently changed my mind about seeing a provider because someone else answered my pm. Others might be fine with that tho
bluegrana is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 12:29 AM   #3
OLindsay
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118394
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari816 View Post

Would you prefer receive a prompt response from an assistant.... or would you rather wait, possibly days to hear back from a companion who is having difficulty with the competing priorities in her life and needs the help to be efficient?

If it was a matter of an encounter or missed encounter, would you prefer a response and potential appt. or to just wait it out?

Professionalism and balance are very important to me. Family is my first priority and increasingly takes up more of my time. Touring, advertising, marketing, screening and scheduling only take my time away from what I really enjoy about the hobby which is spending time with you!

I have found myself apologizing over again due to taking family time off and not being able to answer online communication in a prompt and timely manner, particularly when traveling. I am not meeting my own standards of professionalism and communication, and it is not due to volume.

So, back to the main question.....would you prefer a delayed response or a quick one for things such as screening, scheduling and confirmation?

What about auto-responses? Is that a preference? I have found updating the calendar on my website usually doesn't work...for some reason guys hate looking at calendars

I am genuinely looking for input as I need to know what is efficient and best meets overall needs.

I had it and loved it is an just an adjustment for some clients tho. its a great deal of help especially when you tour and they advertise screen and return calls or emails for you.. more focus on family, clients and us providers that need references....
GOOD LUCK GIRL...
OLindsay is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 12:52 AM   #4
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it's a waste of time. It takes away from the personal interaction between prospective client and provider. It also is a bit intrusive to the client, that some other strange lady may be taking down their personal information, writing it down and then passing it along to the provider with the date time. Just my opinion, but I have become organized enough to handle all my screening, returning emails, and scheduling. If I have family or health reasons where I may be delayed in responding, I use my auto-responses at that time. I keep my touring schedule posted well in advance so it's known. And it wouldn't matter if it's you or your assistant answering the emails, screening, scheduling and confirming an appointment... It's still going to be a little bit of a delayed response, regardless of who does it. And I've been independent for so long, it just wouldn't feel right to me to blindly walk into a session. I love the personal interaction I have with my clients from receiving the very first email to the end of the date. I gotta receive a good vibe from him from the minute we start communicating!
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 03:39 AM   #5
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:

I think an auto response is best
I get emails/responses from other people about a variety of things and when they lack sufficient time and write a half-ass email/post, I wonder why are they doing that? either go do what you have to do, or write an accurate/thought out post/email?

Dont write me an email saying,
"I can't respond this right now." because that tells me you have time to waste on writing me a silly email and why don't you just have an out of office auto-reply

put on an auto response with a date when you will be back in the office

I don't want a 3rd party to know I'm doing an illegal hobby,

No one is going to think less of you for not being available 24/7, but do have a date when you will be responding back to guy, ie don't leave him hanging
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 04:43 AM   #6
johnsontedt84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I think I can speak for the other gentlemen that speaking to someone other than the provider can be uncomfortable and off-putting because you don't know who is on the other end. There can be miscommunication the more channels you have to go through by adding a third party. Its seems a bit impersonal trying to set up with someone other than the provider, like a double blind date. For me I would rather wait to speak with you if I was going to set something up, I'm a patient man, I don't mind waiting on a woman. I can understand you are busy in your daily life and don't always have time to respond promptly but should do whats best for your situation. Thats just my opinion. Hope it works out for you.

"Waiting On A Woman" also a good song
johnsontedt84 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 06:50 AM   #7
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

I would never want a third party knowing me or my clients business. Plus like Gemma said, the vibe I get while booking is very important to me.. Having an assistant would not allow me to get a personal feel for who I am booking with.
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 07:17 AM   #8
CaptainKaos
Hustla Extraodinaire

Encounters: 25

I think it's a smart move for someone who struggles managing their calendar. A good assistant can be an asset - emphasis on good. If you, or more importantly your clients, don't get value from this person then it will hamper business.
CaptainKaos is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 08:14 AM   #9
Gladiator69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

Well obviously you are going to get supporters for both. I for one will not even contact a lady that does not do her own bookings. 3rd party involvement is a deal breaker for me. Besides, most of those ladies are higher as now they have the added expense of paying her assistant.
Gladiator69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 08:16 AM   #10
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

It'd be hot though if you got to bang the assistant occasionally too. :-) That is if she isn't a 2 bagger.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 08:36 AM   #11
Stiffy008
BANNED

Encounters: 3

So, Pimps, Management, SO, Bankers, Security Team, BF, and others to many to mention at this time.
They aren't the ones that post ads or take your call's. "some even hold the cash for the Provider".

I know a few Providers that use assistants, and have them close by.
they help with everything, run errands, get food, pay bills, book hotels, and the might drive them to locations, everything.
Stiffy008 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 08:40 AM   #12
FrankieP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I'm of two minds on this. One the one hand, we all like a prompt response. Nobody likes to feel ignored or left wondering, "is she ok? Did she leave the hobby? Is she out of town?" So having an assistant would remedy that situation when business/family/social life keeps a provider from responding right away.

On the other hand, third party knowledge of what we are doing is what keeps most of us away from agencies.

Granted, if done discreetly, most of us would never know that a third party was responding to us unless it was a phone call.
FrankieP is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 10:25 AM   #13
SpanishJewel
Account Disabled

User ID: 27661
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

NO. I know you Ari, <deep chuckle>

You will find that they make life easier at first, but then.... but then

I loved the prompt responses. The fact that I could have someone answer an actual telephone for me and that all of my ads were current for every city I toured in...

and then,

the problems began when I requested for my information to go on new and an unfamiliar sites in the state of California. I live in this state, therefore I figured my assistant would have no problem learning said sites and ensuring my ads were current. Never happened. I showed up in Los Angeles with nothing.

Then, having access to my Eros account, they posted a doubles ad without my consent to the tune of about $ 210. Not cool.

Then, when going through my emails (now, please note I had not been paying attention to the emails coming into my account as she was in charge of that and seemed to be doing a bang up job so far) I noticed that there were several mishaps regarding communication with clients of mine who had already been screened.

The worst? I knew that my assistant represented other ladies, of that I have no problem, but never EVER use my email to promote those other girls if I am not in a city. She had absolutely no tact whatsoever by using my email to try to get this gent - who inquired FOR ME - to book with one of her other independents...

All the sudden, agency just screamed out at me..

So, yes it is more work on our end as an independent, but I feel a lot better and safer just doing it myself than ever hiring an assistant again.

Hope you're well, stay warm...
xo
Jazz
SpanishJewel is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 10:25 AM   #14
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

If you are so busy that a assistant is needed you are too busy for me...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 07:05 PM   #15
Guest030817
Account Disabled

User ID: 43896
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you all for your very valuable feedback...lots of things that I've already thought about and more to consider.

Oh Jazz....you do know me. I am a control freak which is why I have always done things myself. I think that that I will stick with an auto-response.

Thanks again, just what I was hoping to get out of this post.

Xo,

Arianna
Guest030817 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women