Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60144
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47649
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old Yesterday, 04:33 PM   #1
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Trump claims he never called for Hillary to be locked up. Not a word to the contrary by the dildos on Fox News

Twitler, on Fox over the weekend, claimed he didn't ever say Clinton should be locked up over her emails (the emails that brought America down, don't you know).

We ALL know that to be a full throated lie.

What gets me is why Fox didn't challenge his lies.

Do we have a MAGA willing to provide an explanation?

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/03/polit...er-said-digvid
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:11 PM   #2
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

The cult of Trump. That’s why they don’t challenge him. Sooner or later it’s going to be the emperor’s new clothes.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:47 PM   #3
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I don't think he knows what he wants. And what's sad is that's not a reason to reject Trump, because Biden's just as bad. If I remember correctly, during the 2016 campaign he said she should be locked up. Then later on after being elected he publicly said she shouldn't. But then behind the scenes he told his advisors he wanted them to look into having Hillary investigated or prosecuted.

This is an example of why I think you all are overly worried about the vengeance of the Donald. I don't think he's capable of getting the deep state, or whatever you want to call it, to lock up his political opponents. And if he were capable and push came to shove, I'm not sure he'd do it anyway. This may be a poor analogy, but remember when he recalled the planes from bombing Iran. He's not as tough as he tries to sound.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:28 PM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Maybe not, but he’s stupid enough to do really bad things. As we know.
Old Yesterday, 09:30 PM   #5
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Maybe not, but he’s stupid enough to do really bad things. As we know.

if you say so
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM   #6
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I don't think he knows what he wants. And what's sad is that's not a reason to reject Trump, because Biden's just as bad. If I remember correctly, during the 2016 campaign he said she should be locked up. Then later on after being elected he publicly said she shouldn't. But then behind the scenes he told his advisors he wanted them to look into having Hillary investigated or prosecuted.

This is an example of why I think you all are overly worried about the vengeance of the Donald. I don't think he's capable of getting the deep state, or whatever you want to call it, to lock up his political opponents. And if he were capable and push came to shove, I'm not sure he'd do it anyway. This may be a poor analogy, but remember when he recalled the planes from bombing Iran. He's not as tough as he tries to sound.
My concern is not with Donald ‘s vengeance but with the people he surrounds himself with and the way that they will use his incompetence to push their own agenda. It was a problem the first time around, it will be a disaster the second time around.

I’m also sure that he will continue to push the norms, pardon himself, destroy several government agencies in the short run, possibly try to stay in power for a third term.

All I know is that he can not be trusted to administrate our country because he will not be able to trust anyone who actually wants to govern responsibly. He will fill the government with dumbasses like Marjorie Taylor Greene and Jeff Sessions.
Old Yesterday, 09:54 PM   #7
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
My concern is not with Donald ‘s vengeance but with the people he surrounds himself with and the way that they will use his incompetence to push their own agenda. It was a problem the first time around, it will be a disaster the second time around.

I’m also sure that he will continue to push the norms, pardon himself, destroy several government agencies in the short run, possibly try to stay in power for a third term.

All I know is that he can not be trusted to administrate our country because he will not be able to trust anyone who actually wants to govern responsibly. He will fill the government with dumbasses like Marjorie Taylor Greene and Jeff Sessions.
Well, I'm not looking forward to having people like weaselly Stephen Miller around the White House either, although I suspect Trump will be able to attract more decent people than you expect.

I had my fears as well when Biden and a Democratic House and Senate were elected in 2020, and Biden appointed a lot of Elizabeth Warren acolytes. They mostly didn't come to pass, and yours won't either. I don't see Trump destroying government agencies or trying to stay in power for a third term. He'll be 82 in 2028.

And if your worst fears are realized, just take the advice of Clayton Williams, referring to rape:

It's like the rain. If it's inevitable, just sit back, relax and enjoy it.

Because as I think Texas Contrarian said, if Trump is elected, the next four years will be a lot more entertaining than they would be otherwise.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM   #8
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post

you should be concerned with the DNC and what they are doing

think about that before u reply

bhhahaahaa
Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM   #9
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... What the piss??! ... We were on Trump calling or not calling
for Hillary to be locked up - and then the thread switches to
what may happen when Trump is re-elected...

Reckon it IS a foregone conclusion, aint it...
Maybe then Hillary will be locked up...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

He’s a lying sack of shit and isn’t mentally stable enough to remember why he said yesterday, let alone 8 years ago. Worse, he doesn’t care. But he’s so stupid that he thinks nobody will call him out on it. At least not his followers.

Thanks for moderating me thread Salty.

Still waiting for a MAGA to offer an excuse for Trump’s bullshittery.
Old Yesterday, 11:08 PM   #11
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
He’s a lying sack of shit and isn’t mentally stable enough to remember why he said yesterday, let alone 8 years ago.

Thanks for moderating me thread Salty.

if you say so
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

LOLLING

You left out the most important sentence of my post.

“Still waiting for a MAGA to offer an excuse for Trump’s bullshittery.”

Of course you did.

SNICKETY DOO DAH…
Old Yesterday, 11:18 PM   #13
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
LOLLING

You left out the most important sentence of my post.

“Still waiting for a MAGA to offer an excuse for Trump’s bullshittery.”

Of course you did.

SNICKETY DOO DAH…

what part would that be?

thank you valued poster
Old Yesterday, 11:56 PM   #14
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Well, I'm not looking forward to having people like weaselly Stephen Miller around the White House either, although I suspect Trump will be able to attract more decent people than you expect.
I'll admit that I stopped reading after what I highlighted. But what makes you think that with Trump's history? If you work for Trump in politics, forget about advancing if you have high political aspirations. Ask Mike Pence about how that works when Trump puts you on his intellectually challenged MAGA sheep's radar when the old man baby is mad at you... the Republican party kisses his ass for a reason and IMO, they are smart to do so with the power he has over his simpletons.

The bottom line is you never go work for an incompetent person who will never have your back when that person fucks up. Trump doesn't just fuck up. You can possibly get jail time and/or lose your livelihood working for that extreme narcissistic piece of shit.

More on topic, of course Trump is dismissing jail time for Clinton now. That no longer fits his narrative because his old fat ass is facing jail time himself if he loses the election. And more importantly to him, he probably no longer views her as a viable threat.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old Today, 12:58 AM   #15
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I'll admit that I stopped reading after what I highlighted. But what makes you think that with Trump's history? If you work for Trump in politics, forget about advancing if you have high political aspirations. Ask Mike Pence about how that works when Trump puts you on his intellectually challenged MAGA sheep's radar when the old man baby is mad at you... the Republican party kisses his ass for a reason and IMO, they are smart to do so with the power he has over his simpletons.

The bottom line is you never go work for an incompetent person who will never have your back when that person fucks up. Trump doesn't just fuck up. You can possibly get jail time and/or lose your livelihood working for that extreme narcissistic piece of shit.

More on topic, of course Trump is dismissing jail time for Clinton now. That no longer fits his narrative because his old fat ass is facing jail time himself if he loses the election. And more importantly to him, he probably no longer views her as a viable threat.
+1,000

Donald Trump has a track record of throwing people under the bus after using them for all their worth. If you wrong him then you’re attacked relentlessly and targeted by his more militant supporters.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women