Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47584
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 12-29-2014, 08:41 AM   #1
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow VENTING about SCREENING INFO...

Ladies would love to hear what you also have too say.
This is mainly for the gent's though.

For those of you that are NEWBIE'S, it's understandable that you don't know the routine of what to do too schedule a visit with us Providers. But, it's so frustrating when I see a PM from someone that has been on here for years and knows the routine of screening. When I advertise....I put please send screening info in 1st PM. All the information needed is listed on my showcase and on my website. NO EXCUSES GUYS!! So you wonder why some of us just don't even bother replying to your PM or when we reply back asking for such info....you don't bother replying back at all. In my book, that is so disrespectful. I'm sure you don't want to spend ALL DAY PMing back and forth. Neither do I. So, get too the point and LET'S HAVE FUN!!
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 11:01 AM   #2
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't give myself brain damage over it. If i have to pull teeth in getting the info. then i just ignore you and move on. I mean come on we are all adults here. ZERO TOLERANCE for BS!!!!
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 01:54 PM   #3
innovation
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Most of you are gentle and understanding on background checks. Very important. As a matter fact most important. Some of you are working independently and others have schedulers. Any ways I lost my cool once and that costed me on being Caroline D's list. Do I feel bad about it yes do I regret my position yes will I beg no. Since Texas is a great a place for the Johns and Jills. Plenty of great people and options. Do I do my home work? trust me like a sniper hunting for a top sniper and like a F18 fighter pilot patrolling Kosovo with SAM locks every few minutes. respect, dignity and gratification are the three most important thing to me even it is for an hour long mission.
innovation is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 02:19 PM   #4
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

My ECCIE Reviews

Not everyone has their own scheduler that can spend all day PM'ing back and forth...back and forth. I have a detailed "showcase". I even have a website. Everything you need to know on it and most on my showcase. What frustrates me is most gent's know they have to screen before seeing ANY PROVIDER. So why not get it out of the way. Why when asked for the screening info, never contact me again when they know it's what I ask for and every other provider asks for? Would save the hassle for both Hobbyist and Provider if the Hobbyist did just as much "homework" as us Providers do. And makes playtime even more enjoyable for both.
Old 12-29-2014, 02:28 PM   #5
Guest010115-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

The bad part is when I text with the verification info and the next question they ask is please provide ur cell phone number, or when I provide provider references in the first email or pm and 3 pm's later, they ask me for provider references or when I give all that info and after getting verified, they ncns, or when I give my p411 info as requested and still get a question on giving provider references. I can keep going but in general, there are two sides to the verification process, and it's an inconvenient necessity, some guys provide it and get the run around, some ladies demand it and get the same.

Just develop ur own method of doing it considering all the possible inconveniences and decide if u wanna see someone or not. One thing av learnt is for both hobbyists and providers, there is no one size fits all for verification but consistency can get u close to that goal.
Guest010115-3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 04:03 PM   #6
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

When I first started, I replied to most incomplete inquiries. But I soon learned to distinguish between who is actually wanting to book with me, and who is just wasting my time. The majority of the time when someone sent me a PM without screening information, when I replied back requesting it, there was no response. So at this point, I only respond to emails/PMs that follow my screening requirements which are clearly stated in my showcase and on my website.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 06:04 PM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I just send the ladies photos of my 1.3" of dangling death.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 06:24 PM   #8
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

I just send newbies a link to my screening form - Ask questions later.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 06:46 PM   #9
citizen44
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

I believe where you may be running into an issue is your assumption we read any info in your showcase or ads. This is how we operate:

1). Whether in an ad or review we see a hot naked lady
2). Immediately go and read 5-10 reviews where all the info we could care about is listed. Rates/menu/review/phone number.
3). Text lady saying "Hey, I'd like to bone you at 1:00, you available?"

Why send screening info when you don't even know if she's available?

The above is just an opinion, I use p411 and don't have to deal with any of that BS reference stuff.
citizen44 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 08:40 AM   #10
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
When I first started, I replied to most incomplete inquiries. But I soon learned to distinguish between who is actually wanting to book with me, and who is just wasting my time. The majority of the time when someone sent me a PM without screening information, when I replied back requesting it, there was no response. So at this point, I only respond to emails/PMs that follow my screening requirements which are clearly stated in my showcase and on my website.

Which I'm sure more then half of them don't even look at the Showcase. It's right there in black and white and I still get questions asking me the same. If I answered everyone's questions that I have clearly already stated answers in my showcase or my website. Then I would never have time to PLAY!
Old 12-30-2014, 09:04 AM   #11
whatever222
Gaining Momentum

If you advertise "newbie" friendly, you must be prepared to deal with the inexperience and the volume this creates.

What a stupid post. When providers post bullshit like this, it only hurts their business because the newbies don't get the message and experienced hobbyists marks you off their "to-do" list because the provider comes across as a bitchy.

You are gong to have to learn to take the good with the bad because you are not fixing stupidity with this post.
whatever222 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 09:19 AM   #12
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

My ECCIE Reviews

WHATEVER....speak to the hand. BE GONE!
Old 12-30-2014, 10:48 AM   #13
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndi Lyn View Post
WHATEVER....speak to the hand. BE GONE!
Yep!!!!
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 12:14 PM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
When I first started, ....
... there was no internet, no mobile phones, and the only "reference" was ...

...on a pay phone ...." "Joe" told me to call and come by for an hour visit" .

Date and time was set, and I arrived with my $25, ....

.... which got "creme de le creme" for a full hour of you name it.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 12:16 PM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndi Lyn View Post
Which I'm sure more then half of them don't even look at the Showcase.....!
I always look at the showcase, and expect the showcase to be accurate.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women