Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160952
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-12-2010, 11:39 AM   #1
wineluvr55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Post Guess some things will never change

1. excuse me if i missed it, but looks like Britney will be banging somewhere that applies to this board? Maybe in Snook or Marlin?
No offense, but this problem has gotten really old!

2. with no recent reviews of any but one of the recent providers from their ads, hard to know if those ladies made it to see anyone, cancelled, coming another time, etc. i.e. reviews help everyone...if a lady was actually here to review!

oh well
Old 04-12-2010, 01:03 PM   #2
jpjohnson7454
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

yeah i texted her to see what town and no reply
Old 04-12-2010, 01:48 PM   #3
wineluvr55
Valued Poster

I don't think they teach geography in school anymore.

Most providers seem to understand that in DFW, they need to say Dallas, Cowtown, mid cities, etc., but for some reaon, Killeeen/Waco/BCS must be thought of as all one little area rather than the 90 miles apart that it is.

Maybe we need a permanent map sticky at the top or something! I know the mods have tried, both here and previous boards to get this distance across to providers, but it just happens so often, it is frustrating.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:33 PM   #4
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wineluvr55 View Post
I don't think they teach geography in school anymore.

Maybe we need a permanent map sticky at the top or something! I know the mods have tried, both here and previous boards to get this distance across to providers, but it just happens so often, it is frustrating.
I put a sticky on this lesson at the top of the provider ad section, unfortunatley, some ladies do not read it, some are unaware and some simply do not care. I did have one lady upon contact that told me that she was trying to determine interest levels and purposefully left the city off, and would adjust her schedule accordingly. My reply was "good luck with that".

It is hard for the gents to care to respond, if the lady won't say where she is thinking about visiting. My .02

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Old 04-12-2010, 02:35 PM   #5
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

I just posted in another thread about this. I posted very very late last night, and I have been very busy with non hobby stuff all day today. I thought for sure I had mentioned Killeen in my ad? Obviously not. My apologies gentleman. I just answered some of the texts on my hobby phone. Hopefully this thread will reach everyone at once. I only had one request for Killeen. Maybe this was the reason why, lol! I am sorry for your frustration Wineluver55. If the tables were turned I would think you were a dumbass too! I was very tired when I posted the ad; I do make mistakes. I did very well in geography class btw
Old 04-12-2010, 02:48 PM   #6
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSarge View Post
I put a sticky on this lesson at the top of the provider ad section, unfortunatley, some ladies do not read it, some are unaware and some simply do not care. I did have one lady upon contact that told me that she was trying to determine interest levels and purposefully left the city off, and would adjust her schedule accordingly. My reply was "good luck with that".

It is hard for the gents to care to respond, if the lady won't say where she is thinking about visiting. My .02

Respectfully,

OldSarge
I am in agreement with you. If I were a gent I would be irritated too. I can admit when I made a mistake. MY intentions were certainly not to leave the city off on purpose. I am not saying you were talking about me eithier Sarge. Please do not think that. I think that is a shitty thing to do, leaving off the city on purpose. An honest mistake on my part. Thanks for reading. Take care in BCS. I know a great gal that is heading your way though soon. You guys will be lucky to have her. I am packing up and heading to Killeen very late this evening. Once again...Thank you for reading and my apologies for my mistake.
Britney Bangs
Old 04-12-2010, 05:19 PM   #7
GenesisNicole
International Companion

User ID: 2661
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritneyBangs View Post
I am in agreement with you. If I were a gent I would be irritated too. I can admit when I made a mistake. MY intentions were certainly not to leave the city off on purpose. I am not saying you were talking about me eithier Sarge. Please do not think that. I think that is a shitty thing to do, leaving off the city on purpose. An honest mistake on my part. Thanks for reading. Take care in BCS. I know a great gal that is heading your way though soon. You guys will be lucky to have her. I am packing up and heading to Killeen very late this evening. Once again...Thank you for reading and my apologies for my mistake.
Britney Bangs

Are you referring to me....? (heheehehehe)

Yes it is true, we ladies do make mistakes too! No worries Britney, I'm sure these fine gentlemen will overlook your boo-boo....

and yes it is true...I'm heading to the CS this weekend (looking to be there late Friday night!)

Hey Brit, we should get together and do a trip to each city in this forum.
(Kileen, Bryan, and College Station....WooHoo!~)*wink*

~Gen Nicole~
Old 04-12-2010, 06:38 PM   #8
wineluvr55
Valued Poster

yep...late, busy and posting likely leads to mistakes or stuff left out....we all make mistsakes....you were just the latest of a long line of travelinmg providers who never said in the ad/post where they wanted to travel to....the idea by some ladies of just seeing where the interest comes from is pretty well offset by the confusion the post creates.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:44 AM   #9
WickedHeather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2716
My ECCIE Reviews

i am not much of a travel bunny, but i am considering a little spin thu this area. what do you guys think? should i do it?
Old 04-13-2010, 01:06 PM   #10
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritneyBangs View Post
.... MY intentions were certainly not to leave the city off on purpose. I am not saying you were talking about me eithier Sarge. Please do not think that.

...... Once again...Thank you for reading and my apologies for my mistake.
Britney Bangs
Britney,

I don't think anyone here thinks you left the city off on purpose.... 9 out of 10 times I have contacted a provider with this problem, they answer, "I am going to XXXXXX, of course!"

In my mind, there is no doubt the lady intended to designate a city.

In the 1 out of 10 times, I have had a lady tell me that she was intentionally leaving the cities off.

NONE of the adorables here have ever said that to me.

In terms of forgiveness, I think I can speak for all when I say without a doubt you are forgiven. We all make honest mistakes and you have made amends.

TO the gents:.... Dang it men. Book these beautiful ladies! Britney, Genesis and Heather...... the hard part is deciding where to start!

Hobby safe.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Old 04-13-2010, 01:47 PM   #11
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes genesis I was talking about you honey! Have fun and be safe. Let me know how it turns out.
Old 04-13-2010, 05:00 PM   #12
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
Location: Midcities & North Dallas (Luxury Private Apt) - Travel to New York & La Jolla with FMTY's available.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am actually spending ALOT of time in the Killeen/Ft.Hood area this week and next.

Don't be surprized if you guys see me out here...I'm out everywhere!
Old 04-13-2010, 06:53 PM   #13
GenesisNicole
International Companion

User ID: 2661
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well this is looking terrible!!!!

I wasn't informed of the "parents weekend" in BCS, so trying to get a room is looking like a no- go....

If anyone has any ideas, or if there are providers willingto share thier incall, PLEASE send me a PM ASAP!!!

~Gen Nicole~
Old 04-14-2010, 08:42 AM   #14
sumthingwong
Gaining Momentum

(Moderator note: Hotel suggested edited for security....OS)

mabye this will help?
Old 04-15-2010, 12:40 AM   #15
SAKnight1982
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I suggested the same place. I still have my fingers crossed *wink*
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women