Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60135
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40367
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2024, 11:09 PM   #1
Diligaf
Gaining Momentum

Default Trump was convicted by a supporter

It only takes ONE juror to hang a jury. Juror #2 answered that Trump’s Truth Social was their only source of news and not even THAT person voted Not Guilty on even ONE charge.

Please save your rigged/sham/kangaroo takes for your echo-chamber friends & donors.

https://x.com/RyanSilvey/status/1796294029921108335

Those weren't 12 liberal jurors. Apparently the evidence was overwhelming. Grand Juries in red states (looking at you FL) voted to indict him on the classified documents charges.

So where is all the madness about rigged coming from?

Another benefit: Felons aren't allowed to travel to several European countries around the world, so notwithstanding the POTUS thing, I think he may have played his last round in Scotland.
Diligaf is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2024, 07:32 AM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

The facts in the case were too strong to not convict him.

The juror in question wasn’t charged with political activism. He/she was charged with rendering an unbiased verdict based on the facts in the case.

What don’t MAGAs understand about that?

Trump sows chaos everywhere he goes. that is the only environment where his supporters feel in control. One where there is no control.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2024, 08:04 AM   #3
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Guys. Yall are using logic and facts .
Plus an awesome analysis of the trial.
That's too much for magas to deal with. In my prediction thread. I based trumpf getting off solely because of juror #2. I was wrong. He saw the overwhelming evidence and did his duty.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old Today, 04:53 AM   #4
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Snack time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diligaf View Post
...Juror #2 answered that Trump’s Truth Social was their only source of news ...
I wished you had said this earlier, as I could have saved you $170 on that Buzz Lightyear door mat from Amazon, because, let's face it, NASA ain't beating a path to your doorstep any time soon.

While I do not know if they sell a reasonably priced and decent quality Occams Razor, aka principle of parsimony, or not, because I make my own ye olde fashioned way in a cold fusion powered plasma furnace, powered by the energy from the suns of the known universe (kinda like The Force) in an original issued AI engine within my soul - as opposed to the new fangled and soulless computerized AI.

But even a cheapy Occums razor would slice through your logic (sic) above, like a red hot knife through butter. On the upside, if they do offer one, a recent agreement between them and the FAA means that they can deliver it to U, err uhm... I mean you, immediately via a U (pronounced like 'you' and gallactically ironically enough, 'Ewe') Let's take a look at some relevant facts:
  1. Jurors must be adults, i.e. over age of 18
  2. Truth Social is just a fuzz over 2 years old
  3. This is the Age of the Internets and has been for a couple decades now
So you are telling us that someone who, best case, was 17 yrs old 2 years ago, had no other source of news or information their entire short life span. BTW: that gets to sounding even more ridiculous the older Juror #2 actually is.
I may have mentioned this before, if not - my bad: Welcome to the jungle baby

There is something of note about being in the jungle I should share - avoid feeding time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-I5RRU3ZMU

Bonus track for the heck of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCDIYvFmgW8

For olde time's sake:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old Today, 08:56 AM   #5
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diligaf View Post
It only takes ONE juror to hang a jury. Juror #2 answered that Trump’s Truth Social was their only source of news and not even THAT person voted Not Guilty on even ONE charge.

Please save your rigged/sham/kangaroo takes for your echo-chamber friends & donors.

https://x.com/RyanSilvey/status/1796294029921108335

Those weren't 12 liberal jurors. Apparently the evidence was overwhelming. Grand Juries in red states (looking at you FL) voted to indict him on the classified documents charges.

So where is all the madness about rigged coming from?

Another benefit: Felons aren't allowed to travel to several European countries around the world, so notwithstanding the POTUS thing, I think he may have played his last round in Scotland.
So, from your link, thirteen of the jurors and alternates read the New York Times and one reads the New York Post. A grand total of one juror watches Fox, but he also watches MSNBC and reads the NYT. I'm not sure whether to trust anything in Silvey's post though, based on the following.

See this link about the juror who Silvey maintains is a Trump supporter:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maryroe...h=6785aea742ea

He does not even have a Truth Social account. He only sees Trump's Truth Social posts when they're re-posted on X (Twitter).

Furthermore, he follows Michael Cohen on X, and also the "Mueller, She Wrote" podcast, being investigative reporting about Russian meddling in the 2016 election hosted by a woman who's critical of Trump.

He also follows people on both sides of the political aisle.

He doesn't sound like a Trump supporter to me.

Given the jury pool that Bragg had to draw upon, 88% Democrats, I can guaran-damn-tee you the jury was anti-Trump.

As to the indictment in Miami-Dade county in Florida, that county is blue. And only a majority of grand jurors have to vote to indict. Fulton County, Georgia is blue too. I do agree however that the Fulton County, and to a lesser extent, Florida cases have merit.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old Today, 10:55 AM   #6
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Again juror #2 was is a self described trumpf supporter. And at least one other juror leaned RIGHT. Can't remember which one? All it took was one juror to not get a conviction.
However it was unanimous and on all 34 counts. They are his peers and did their jobs.
God bless them
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old Today, 12:45 PM   #7
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Laundry day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
...As to the indictment in Miami-Dade county in Florida, that county is blue. ...
Actually, Miami-Dade has been slowing waking up and turning red lately. Appears the Cuban immigrants are rather dour on illegal immigration. Who knew

I know you are kinda sweet on some Cuban mammies...Or are you conflating Broward county, their neighbor - home of Debbie Wash-yer-Shorts, that Jewish gal from NYC? You know, ye olde anyone but Bernie, just so long as it's only Hillary, gal-pal.

Old Today, 12:54 PM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Actually, Miami-Dade has been slowing waking up and turning red lately. Appears the Cuban immigrants are rather dour on illegal immigration. Who knew

I know you are kinda sweet on some Cuban mammies...Or are you conflating Broward county, their neighbor - home of Debbie Wash-yer-Shorts, that Jewish gal from NYC? You know, ye olde anyone but Bernie, just so long as it's only Hillary, gal-pal.

Laundry day????

More trope!

More tripe.

Give it a rest, bud. Shirley you've got better insults to fling.
Old Today, 01:21 PM   #9
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Those are actually called facts, each and every one A-N-D I adroitly avoided labeling her a J.A.P because, well, errrr, uhmmm... I dunno - courtesy and manners perhaps. Shoot howdy, where are my Frick'n manners anyway?!? That word may be new for you. Lemme help you out there (with a little help from the good folks at American Heritage:
Quote:
facts
noun, plural of fact
  1. Knowledge or information based on real occurrences.
  2. Something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed.
I suspect facts are, in fact, gluten free and low in carbs. Try them, who knows, you might like them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Laundry day????

More trope!

More tripe.

Give it a rest, bud. Shirley you've got better insults to fling.
Old Today, 02:38 PM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Not facts. Dog whistles. Trope. Hate speech.

Seems like you’re on quite a roll WYID.

What’s next?
Old Today, 03:17 PM   #11
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default One ringy-dingy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Not facts. Dog whistles. Trope. Hate speech.

Seems like you’re on quite a roll WYID.

What’s next?
Keep swinging matey. But ya should wait until the other team calls a pitcher to the mound, so's ya gots ya something to bat at. Ya kinda remind me of the Salamanca character in Saul Goodman, pounding the red triangle like it's a frick'n bell.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women