Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2014, 10:18 AM   #91
Captain Midnight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The best ever had to be a girl I was chasing for about six months. She had an on and off boyfriend and it just tortured me watching her at our apartment pool in a tiny bikini. We finally got to go out and went to an upscale restaurant for dinner and lots of wine. Went back to her place and had wonderful sex and fell asleep. The next morning I started to wake up dreaming I was getting a great blowjob. For a while I stayed still, not wanting to give it away in case she stopped. Finally I started going with the movements and she had me grab her head and keep holding on to her. This continued until I had one of those incredible orgasms that you always remember. What an experience, we dated for another year and this was her favorite way to wake me up - mine too!
Captain Midnight is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 01:57 PM   #92
Sd_saluki
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 24

Hot and cold technique! Lady not forgetting the balls and a little swipe at the taint.

Lots of eye contact and slobbering
Sd_saluki is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 05:19 PM   #93
Justinbeavers
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 35

Best I've ever had def wasn't a provider. It was a girl in the back of my truck in a walmart parking lot. she was just nasty with it sexy as fuck and knew how to suck the fuck out of my dick. People at the subway next to the walmart saw me I think and she was naked but Idgaf
Justinbeavers is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 08:42 PM   #94
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I've had many great blow jobs. The 3 that I'll share ---

1: Not a provider, but I was fckng a sexy 18yo bare. After she got her O, she kneeled in front of me and took me in deep with her juices still all over me. DT'ing with her hands on my legs. She loved cock. When I came, she kept her face pressed against me and my cum shot straight down her throat. She kept sucking and licking every last drop.

2: I was in a session with a provider. As our session was concluding, her tour partner (18yo) came back to the room a little early. I still had some time left. The lady I was having the session with was kissing me. The 18yo asked if I minded if she sucked me for a while. I told her I didn't bring enough donation. She said it was a freebie because she just enjoyed cock in her mouth. OMG, before I knew it, she dropped her top and was sucking me. The way she played with my cock in her mouth, I believed her. I was the last appointment that evening, so they kept me way over our time. The 18yo kept me in her mouth for 30 to 45 minutes. It was like she was enjoying an all day sucker.

3: My SugarBaby. She is soooo sexy and beautiful. She takes me deep at her own pace, knowing I enjoy the sensations of her mouth and tongue. I even feel her teeth a little when she DT's me. That really turns me on.

Others have given me great BJ's. The best times are always bbbj's when it seems unscripted. The times it seems like the ladies want to experience many things with me. And they don't worry about me cumming in their mouth. CIMNQNS are really special to me. But it's more about the chemistry and feeling of mutual attraction that leads to everything being better.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 09:55 PM   #95
lovesbustyblondes
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser View Post
I've had many great blow jobs. The 3 that I'll share ---

1: Not a provider, but I was fckng a sexy 18yo bare. After she got her O, she kneeled in front of me and took me in deep with her juices still all over me. DT'ing with her hands on my legs. She loved cock. When I came, she kept her face pressed against me and my cum shot straight down her throat. She kept sucking and licking every last drop.

2: I was in a session with a provider. As our session was concluding, her tour partner (18yo) came back to the room a little early. I still had some time left. The lady I was having the session with was kissing me. The 18yo asked if I minded if she sucked me for a while. I told her I didn't bring enough donation. She said it was a freebie because she just enjoyed cock in her mouth. OMG, before I knew it, she dropped her top and was sucking me. The way she played with my cock in her mouth, I believed her. I was the last appointment that evening, so they kept me way over our time. The 18yo kept me in her mouth for 30 to 45 minutes. It was like she was enjoying an all day sucker.

3: My SugarBaby. She is soooo sexy and beautiful. She takes me deep at her own pace, knowing I enjoy the sensations of her mouth and tongue. I even feel her teeth a little when she DT's me. That really turns me on.

Others have given me great BJ's. The best times are always bbbj's when it seems unscripted. The times it seems like the ladies want to experience many things with me. And they don't worry about me cumming in their mouth. CIMNQNS are really special to me. But it's more about the chemistry and feeling of mutual attraction that leads to everything being better.

"CIMNQNS are really special to me..."

Maybe the most guy comment ever said, only guys would ever put the words "really special" and "CIMNQNS" in the same sentence!

Can you imagine that statement ever being said by a woman in the history of ever?
lovesbustyblondes is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 10:00 PM   #96
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesbustyblondes View Post
"CIMNQNS are really special to me..."

Maybe the most guy comment ever said, only guys would ever put the words "really special" and "CIMNQNS" in the same sentence!

Can you imagine that statement ever being said by a woman in the history of ever?
As a matter of fact.. I would like to think my CIMNQNS is very special
lovesbusyblondes you sound like a lot of fun j/s
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 10:05 PM   #97
lovesbustyblondes
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by melannie_star View Post
As a matter of fact.. I would like to think my CIMNQNS is very special
lovesbusyblondes you sound like a lot of fun j/s

No, I'm just "very special" & it has to be true since my mama tells me so!
Old 04-22-2014, 10:08 PM   #98
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
No, I'm just "very special" & it has to be true since my mama tells me so!
I will be traveling to Austin in May.. perhaps I might get the pleasure of tasting your specialness! Till then.. keep your avatar, I like it!!!
Old 04-22-2014, 10:10 PM   #99
lovesbustyblondes
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by melannie_star View Post
I will be traveling to Austin in May.. perhaps I might get the pleasure of tasting your specialness! Till then.. keep your avatar, I like it!!!
Of course you do little submissive girl!
Old 04-22-2014, 10:17 PM   #100
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Of course you do little submissive girl!
Old 04-23-2014, 04:45 PM   #101
NSGent
Registered Member

The best head I ever received "Another Realm Style". Mistress had me bound with a pair of thigh cuffs, my hands attached, ankles cuffed to the legs of the desk so my legs were spread. She took her time working my cock nice and slow, then after extracting my seed - she promptly moved in for some serious tongue action on my sensitive post orgasm cock. She kept it up even though I was begging her to stop!!! I am unable to tell you how long she kept at it - but I remember my hips bucking in dry heaves, then eventually my knees buckling and falling down in a spent heap. All I could do was take deep gasp of air, as she unbuckled my ankles from the desk, led me over to the bed - sitting me on the edge and quietly told me to put my ankles on her shoulders. I was to physically drained to not comply, and she took full advantage of my condition using her strap on to bring herself to a very loud orgasm.
NSGent is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women