Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47411
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2014, 05:27 AM   #211
jframe2
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
A sugar daddy isn't going to call you because you advertise on a hooker board.

Nor will they take care of you and get you out of "the business"

That is something YOU need to do.

Then as you struggle to make ends meet in some "regular" job and they see you trying to help yourself is when one will approach you. (A daddy worth anything anyway.)

There is no pretty woman white knight that is going to come and sweep you off your feet. No creditable sugar daddy is going to rush out there because you want to stop doing what your doing. We look for the ones that want to do what they are doing, work toward a goal and them help them obtain that goal.

Notice I didn't mention money? I didn't mention taking care of you. We help those that help themselves.

If you ever get the money mindset out of your head you may just find one.

The first question I ask a girl is what is your 3 year plan?

If they say college, travel a little if they can and get a good paying job or something like that then I listen. If they say they don't know and we talk a little more and she develops one right there because she hasn't thought about it then she is in.

You seem to be looking for a steady client so you don't have to support yourself and to "Get out of the business."
+1000 on this post.

This post describes very accurately the SD side of the equation for me and perhaps other men.

I had two SB's before I even knew about the hobby. The arrangement had a lifespan based upon the SB's plan and it went very smoothly for both of us. Both ended years ago and due to my own circumstances, I have not actively sought another one.

GY6's "very direct" posts are also reflective of observations that we (men) make of this world of ours' and how providers act in this same world.

Agree, disagree, I really DGAS!

But the fact still remains that there is a completely different reality from the posts by providers and the posts by men on what is or is not a SB/SD relationship.

I will end with this thought- men who are SD at this very moment are very unlikely to be on this board, and if they are they read this thread and knowlingly smile because they see how far off the provider's perception seems to be from their reality.

Coffee time ....
jframe2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 10:11 AM   #212
greenpeace2014
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Perhaps there are a range of perspectives because human beings share different views on what they want out of their lives, what makes their lives meaningful. And this changes with age. I am stating the obvious, but please bear with me because I am not as smart as many on this board.

All that I have read above centers around money and the material exchange between a man and a woman. It points to a sort of immediate gratification. There could be other sorts of women, not necessarily writing on this board, who might recognize other benefits, other benefits, in a man. For example, they might consider the value of enhancing their academic careers and standing by associating with someone capable of truly furthering such goals. Of course, this presupposes intellect and foresight over shrewdness and raw cunning. We also must not forget the role of compassion and sheer goodness, which is overlooked as a character trait in women or the ment they might choose. Sometimes, on ECCIE boards, ridicule is a favored tool to deal with points of view one may not agree with or that appear alien to one's universe or favored opinions. That does not seem reasonable, does it? The world is a large and interesting place, much larger than ourselves, and we should give others the benefit of the doubt.

Returning to my point, there could be women who conceivably have the ability to evaluate the worth of a man beyond his capacity to shell of dollars. Sometimes, he can be a gateway to corridors of influence, or train her in ways plus introduce her to people that she otherwise would never have met in the normal course of her existence. Sometimes women are quick to dismiss a book purely on the merit of its covers, without having the perspicacity or the patience to delve a bit deeper. What a huge loss that is, perhaps they themselves cannot understand. Which is just as well, because it is a process of self-elimination, because pig iron cannot ever be forged or sharpened like metal of nobler substance. All are precious diamonds, but some choose to be buried miles deep in hard rock, and others are to be found on stream beds. I hope my words are not misinterpreted.They are the opposite of disrespectful.
greenpeace2014 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 11:16 AM   #213
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Nice, Greenpeace. Very nice. Some will get your point, others will not.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 12:19 PM   #214
Guest061814
Registered Member

User ID: 248294

I agree, great post.
Guest061814 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 01:59 PM   #215
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpeace2014 View Post
Perhaps there are a range of perspectives because human beings share different views on what they want out of their lives, what makes their lives meaningful. And this changes with age. I am stating the obvious, but please bear with me because I am not as smart as many on this board.

All that I have read above centers around money and the material exchange between a man and a woman. It points to a sort of immediate gratification. There could be other sorts of women, not necessarily writing on this board, who might recognize other benefits, other benefits, in a man. For example, they might consider the value of enhancing their academic careers and standing by associating with someone capable of truly furthering such goals. Of course, this presupposes intellect and foresight over shrewdness and raw cunning. We also must not forget the role of compassion and sheer goodness, which is overlooked as a character trait in women or the ment they might choose. Sometimes, on ECCIE boards, ridicule is a favored tool to deal with points of view one may not agree with or that appear alien to one's universe or favored opinions. That does not seem reasonable, does it? The world is a large and interesting place, much larger than ourselves, and we should give others the benefit of the doubt.

Returning to my point, there could be women who conceivably have the ability to evaluate the worth of a man beyond his capacity to shell of dollars. Sometimes, he can be a gateway to corridors of influence, or train her in ways plus introduce her to people that she otherwise would never have met in the normal course of her existence. Sometimes women are quick to dismiss a book purely on the merit of its covers, without having the perspicacity or the patience to delve a bit deeper. What a huge loss that is, perhaps they themselves cannot understand. Which is just as well, because it is a process of self-elimination, because pig iron cannot ever be forged or sharpened like metal of nobler substance. All are precious diamonds, but some choose to be buried miles deep in hard rock, and others are to be found on stream beds. I hope my words are not misinterpreted.They are the opposite of disrespectful.

I whole heartedly agree. Among other things a sugar daddy can bring to the table often class, intelligence and a companion that shares similar interests. I doubt I would find a 30 year old mechanic interested in the local ballet or symphony (though I would not discount the possibility the probability is not high) Normally a successful gentleman who has age and experience beneath his belt comes with a plethora of advice, understanding, and general interest in someone improving themselves.

A more financially stable man can also lend interest in things that a younger less financially stable woman might be unaware of. Exploration of new cities and destinations for instance. New foods to try. The right schools for her children to attend.

This is not to say only upscale wealthy men bring more to the relationship than simply a wallet. Most men (or women) can bring unseen and nontangible gifts. From advice, to companionship. A simple compliment that is well worded can make the difference in someone's day.

I realize this post comes off as pretentious considering the venue of this conversation. This is not my intention. I simply meant to agree with Greene. There have been many gentlemen who have captured my attention and became life long friends without every spending a dime on me. What they offered was far more valuable than any gift that could have been given. There have been a handful more that have given gifts that seemed small and inconsequential (a silly child's toy, a book, chocolates, much needed advice) that all fell at such a time that those small gifts were worth far more than any diamond or any amount of money in the world.
JayceeRivers is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 11:20 AM   #216
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpeace2014 View Post

This is what I have said all along. Obviously not the same words. I am more of an in your face person and my words get don't get misinterpreted, people just get pissed because they can't handle the truth.

Most girls I am with want to go some where. The ones with a money now mindset I have no use for.

I want the diamond in the rough. They know they are a diamond, they just can't figure out how to gleam like one.

Then they find me.
I ask them what they want, they say they want to gleam.

Most hookers want a nest. They want it tended to, they want nice things in it and they want it now, they will never try and leave it.

The ones I want are the ones who jumped out of the nest. They keep looking at the nest knowing they can't go back. They need to learn to fly... That, I can help them with.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 06:37 PM   #217
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
This is what I have said all along. Obviously not the same words. I am more of an in your face person and my words get don't get misinterpreted, people just get pissed because they can't handle the truth.

Most girls I am with want to go some where. The ones with a money now mindset I have no use for.

I want the diamond in the rough. They know they are a diamond, they just can't figure out how to gleam like one.

Then they find me.
I ask them what they want, they say they want to gleam.

Most hookers want a nest. They want it tended to, they want nice things in it and they want it now, they will never try and leave it.

The ones I want are the ones who jumped out of the nest. They keep looking at the nest knowing they can't go back. They need to learn to fly... That, I can help them with.
I suppose many SD's think as you...mine is super encouraging seeing I have more mind than pussy to offer and we're working on my furthering of my degrees.

Providers do have a tendency to "nest" - great way to put it!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women