Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40258
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2014, 01:12 PM   #16
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Just the ones who put up her pics, they have a closet desire to eat her puss out...LMAO
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 02:44 PM   #17
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I just threw up a little!
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 05:17 PM   #18
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Does anyone really like her?
Billy pretends that he does.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 05:20 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Does anyone really like her?
America's next President.

maybe you'll have to defect for REAL this time, Fraud Flintstone!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 09:21 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Again, right prevailed...The White House and the Pentagon got to the bottom of the tragedy and let the truth be told...Again, Unlike Benghazi, the IRS, the NSA, etc. Investigators have been stonewalled, lied to and people in the know keep saying "there's nothing to see" long enough for it to become old news.
This shit will eventually see the light of day. It may be after the next Presidential election and that's fine. That's when a president's legacy is set anyway. There are too many smoking guns.
Got it right? McChrystal was promoted after his lying fuck up!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...ticle-1.179939

After he approved the citation, McChrystal wrote a memo to his superiors worrying that the death was so high-profile that the secretary of the Army or even the President might "include comments about Cpl. Tillman's heroism and his approved Silver Star medal in speeches."
McChrystal went on to say that he hoped "to preclude any unknowing statements by our country's leaders which might cause public embarrassment if the circumstances of Cpl. Tillman's death become public."
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 09:46 PM   #21
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Got it right? McChrystal was promoted after his lying fuck up!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...ticle-1.179939

After he approved the citation, McChrystal wrote a memo to his superiors worrying that the death was so high-profile that the secretary of the Army or even the President might "include comments about Cpl. Tillman's heroism and his approved Silver Star medal in speeches."
McChrystal went on to say that he hoped "to preclude any unknowing statements by our country's leaders which might cause public embarrassment if the circumstances of Cpl. Tillman's death become public."

I can play too...

Old 09-30-2014, 09:57 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I can play too...
If everything holds to form the head of the SS will get a promotion out of this.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 07:56 AM   #23
LowRider69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
America's next President.

maybe you'll have to defect for REAL this time, Fraud Flintstone!

Kcid Rider is another moron swallower....every swallower loves the concept of Hillary, but not the reality.....they forget she is a terrible campaigner....she always gets abused by some guy, first her father, then Bill, then odumbo....some dimwit will come along and take her spot again.....the swallowers said she was invincible in 2008 also......

LowRider69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 09:22 AM   #24
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
If everything holds to form the head of the SS will get a promotion out of this.

Exactly!
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 11:22 PM   #25
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

That is not a priority...

Old 10-04-2014, 12:33 AM   #26
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Wasn't Tillman killed in a friendly fire situation?
Lets say it was our people that killed, him but it wasn't all that friendly. Basically he became disillusioned with the war in Afghanistan and was denouncing it. He also was on the mission to rescue Private Jessica Lynch and made statements that the mission was nothing more than a media stunt. Apparently Afghan military was wiling to release her long before a rescue mission needed to be organized. Like they say in politics nothing just happens it's always planned. If the word "Scandal" is tossed around about a particular incident there's a good chance it is.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 07:42 PM   #27
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Panetta is telling the truth... I bet somebody is pissed... fuckem

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/10/07...rorist-attack/

Panetta: I Immediately Knew that Benghazi Was a Terrorist Attack

BRYAN PRESTON
October 7, 2014 - 10:31 am

Former Obama Defense Secretary Leon Panetta has dropped what may be the biggest bombshell yet on his former boss.

Panetta appeared on MSNBC today and explained that he knew, from the beginning, that the attack on the U.S. facility in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11, 2012, was a terrorist attack. President Obama did not see it that way, and his actions that night remain a mystery.

Host Andrea Mitchell asked Panetta, “You wrote in the book that you disagreed with David Petraeus and told the situation room he thought it was a spontaneous demonstration outside the consulate that night. Why did you disagree. What didn’t ring true about that?”

Panetta fired: “I didn’t have any specific information, but the fact was that when you bring grenade launchers to a demonstration, something else is going on. From the very beginning I sensed that this was an attack, a terrorist attack on the compound. I remember saying look, based on the ones I see and the nature of the attack, I think this was a terrorist attack. He said look, the information we are getting from intelligence sources is that it really was a demonstration. I said you know, David, i don’t see it that way.”

Both President Obama and then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton took the protest point of view. For weeks after the attack both Clinton and Obama blamed the attack on an obscure YouTube video. The producer of that video was later arrested and spent a year in prison on parole violations.

Up to now, Panetta’s criticisms of Obama’s handling of foreign policy, in particular his handling of Iraq and the rise of the Islamic State, could be seen through the lens of Panetta tearing away at Obama to help his longtime friend Hillary Clinton distance herself from the unpopular president as she gears up to run for president in 2016.

But Panetta’s Benghazi comments are different. Clinton stood before the bodies of the four Americans who were killed in the Benghazi attack and blamed the protest. She reportedly told the parents of one of the slain Americans that a video was to blame, and its producer would be prosecuted. He was.

During congressional hearings on Benghazi, Clinton shouted “What difference, at this point, does it make?” when she was questioned about whether the attack was a terrorist assault or grew out of a protest.

Clinton’s State Department repeatedly denied requests to improve security at the facility. After the attack, Clinton appointed the Accountability Review Board, which was designed not to ask questions of Clinton or any of her close lieutenants in the State Department.

On Benghazi, Panetta and Clinton are clearly at odds on one of the most important debacles of Clinton’s tenure at the State Department.
Old 10-10-2014, 10:45 PM   #28
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

OK. Well, from this and other threads, that the Idiot Klan, errrr, Clan, believes that Leon Panetta is the fucking Messiah.

I'll accept that.

I guess you dipshits are so insecure that you've got to latch onto anybody who's NOT John Boehner, Rand Paul, Rush Limbaugh or Glenn Beck to make you feel better about being a member of an ethnic minority.

Tough shit, white folks.

Get along. Or, get along!

Sucks to be you, doesn't it? I know when I go to sleep tonight, unlike you, I won't wake up hating MOST of America!

Pity.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 11:49 PM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I don't hate America, Assup. But I detest people like you who rejoice at the downfall of the Constitution, which is what made America great.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women