Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2014, 12:38 PM   #136
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow. . . But for some reason, I am far from shocked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwstw View Post
yep tons of pms about who does it or the best pm I get

do you think so and so will fuck me raw the first time we meet?
lol

its going on much much more then most will admit in open forum
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 01:09 PM   #137
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjwstw View Post
yep tons of pms about who does it or the best pm I get

do you think so and so will fuck me raw the first time we meet?
lol

its going on much much more then most will admit in open forum
I don't doubt that you get a lot of them. But how many is "a lot"? And I would expect, the BBFS PMs you get are almost exclusively from guys who are looking, not ladies who are offering.

Does it surprise me that there are a significant number of ego-centric guys who:
(1) think they have zero responsibility for pregnancies in either professional or personal relationships
(2) will lie through their teeth and say anything they think will get them BBFS
(3) will claim to be clean even when they have no idea about the truth (or KNOW they are not clean, but they "look clean")
(4) will try to clandestinely remove the condom
(5) brag that they got XXX to BB them whether she did or not (the HS brag fest)

No, it doesn't surprise me at all. There was a review (on TER) that a lady did BBFS and BB anal with a guy. She objected to the review, saying she did not, and that she didn't even see him as he claimed (she was actually with me in a different city the entire week is supposedly happened, and I sent a note to TER confirming her claim). But the review stayed because she couldn't "prove" the session and activities didn't happen. I have no idea how someone is supposed to do that to their satisfaction.

Sure it does happen--but no, I don't automatically believe what guys say about BB.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 01:55 PM   #138
Nick Gers
BANNED

I barebacked hundreds of working girls and I caught chlamydia once. Chlamydia is not anything like what you heard about I n sex ed class. I think those are good odds, one in almost 1000. I had a list of all the women I creampied but it was on a hard drive that crashed. I need to keep better records. Maybe a pen and paper old school journal would be better.

Any ladies who wanna get it on with me, send a message. I am the master creampie chef. Lotus flower, come To Texas.
Nick Gers is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 02:07 PM   #139
Old-T
Valued Poster

Sure, Nick. Whatever you say.

Any reason those 1000 reviews disappeared?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 02:17 PM   #140
S'Rae Moniette
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 98903

Me myself personally I don't think any client is worth it.
S'Rae Moniette is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 02:49 PM   #141
Nick Gers
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Sure, Nick. Whatever you say.

Any reason those 1000 reviews disappeared?
Check usasexguide.info under the names Humpty Dumpty and Hoho Creampie.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:11 PM   #142
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
Wow. . . But for some reason, I am far from shocked.
nope you shouldn't be shocked at all.
Guest042416 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 09:19 PM   #143
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I don't doubt that you get a lot of them. But how many is "a lot"? And I would expect, the BBFS PMs you get are almost exclusively from guys who are looking, not ladies who are offering.

Does it surprise me that there are a significant number of ego-centric guys who:
(1) think they have zero responsibility for pregnancies in either professional or personal relationships
(2) will lie through their teeth and say anything they think will get them BBFS
(3) will claim to be clean even when they have no idea about the truth (or KNOW they are not clean, but they "look clean")
(4) will try to clandestinely remove the condom
(5) brag that they got XXX to BB them whether she did or not (the HS brag fest)

No, it doesn't surprise me at all. There was a review (on TER) that a lady did BBFS and BB anal with a guy. She objected to the review, saying she did not, and that she didn't even see him as he claimed (she was actually with me in a different city the entire week is supposedly happened, and I sent a note to TER confirming her claim). But the review stayed because she couldn't "prove" the session and activities didn't happen. I have no idea how someone is supposed to do that to their satisfaction.

Sure it does happen--but no, I don't automatically believe what guys say about BB.
1. I don't believe that 50 50 responsibility
2.Nope don't lie just am honest with them and I don't fuck a girl raw on the first time, matter of a fact I need to be comfy asses the situation and make a decision that's life.
3.I get tested every 3 months, am clean have never caught anything thank goodness. actually I have probably gone raw with more girls outside the hobby then inside the hobby to be honest with you. I also think guys or gals saying bbbj is ok but critize bbbfs are full of shit and shouldn't bother in the argument.
4.lol really? Ive never done this fuck never thought of that, why would I do that hmm not my thing. do guys really do this?? damn nuts. ok got me on that one I guess wasn't aware that a common practice of johns is to do that. damn no good.
always should be consensual in my eyes
5.Nope why would I want to brag? Why tell others who I bb or not, hmmm first off the girl doesn't want it out there in the public forum or in the review, secondly why would I get more traffic to the girl doing bbbfs if im doing her bbbfs.. Im not buying that one for me but yes others do I guess,
I will put it out there to the boys the girls that offer it to me that I refused.

As for the pms about it, probably adds up to 3 a week maybe with questions about different girls and whos doing raw or who they heard is doing it. sometimes I know sometimes I don't.

Again I have fucked more girls raw outside the hobby than inside the hobby and its not a big number at all, but ive been asked in the hobby shit too many times where I said no to fuck raw.

Good thread I like it
Guest042416 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 01:53 PM   #144
hankypanky123
Registered Member

do not do it. I thought I had minimal risk, I was very wrong for thinking that....although even with protection there is risk, as I found out the hard way. Somethings you can contract even with protection. be aware and stay safe
hankypanky123 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 02:07 PM   #145
Nick Gers
BANNED

I'm guessing 90 percent of the girls on eccie havery done bbfs with at least a few clients. I have rawdogged providers who publicly stated they would never do it. Most of the clients and providers here are hypocrites.
Old 09-02-2014, 05:41 PM   #146
Raw dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I've heard it to myself through PM. Not going to name names but people do rail against the practice and then ask you privately about the ones they have bbfs with. Providers bb hobbist bb it's a common thing. I don't myself expose anyone who doesn't want to be exposed. But to say this there are people who have posted in here against bb and PM me about doing it with different girls. I've had providers who I've bb and read about them talking about that they would never do it.

If you believe that your sweet young provider doesn't like it raw once in a while your crazy. But the crazier thing is if you buy into this moral trip a lot of these guys and girls go on dream on.

If she has 10 dates lined up for the day and more calling wanting to get with her, probably not. But if she sitting in her hotel room and the front desk is calling about if she is checking out or staying. She is broke too. And you happen to call looking for 2 hour session with a fetish but want it bareback. Your her new best friend.
Raw dog is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 10:35 AM   #147
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusflower View Post
after you met with a member more than once I am new to this and want to build up clientele but one is asking me and when he says baby we have seen each other a few times I'm a clean guy you see that I rally want to satisfy him as well as continue to see him what do I do
You tell him to go suck dick and die.
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 08:28 PM   #148
IBS
BANNED

the guy is a good client. if you don't give him what he wants then he will take his money elsewhere.
IBS is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 09:04 PM   #149
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBS View Post
the guy is a good client. if you don't give him what he wants then he will take his money elsewhere.
No, he may be a frequent client, but that is not at all the same as a good client.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women