Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40250
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2014, 08:06 AM   #286
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
And more to the point, there's no debate about how it was LBJ's "Gulf of Tonkin Resolution" that was the poor "foreign policy" that led to tens of thousands of young Americans being killed in SE Asia.
"poor foreign policy" ... an admitted lie by LBJ... it took 50 years to get out.

But BIGTITSLIARSTALKER would rather whine about Bush's 4000 than

..... JJK/LYNDON's 40,000.

After all BIGTITSLIARSTALKER is proud of his participation in the 40000 loss.

John Kerry, for whom he voted and supported, for POTUS .. not so proud:

A perfect fit for BigTitLiarStalker's MAN IN THE WHITEHOUSE ...

.. a PERJUROR and a FRATERNIZER with the ENEMY.

One of BigTitLiarStalker's "War Heroes"!!!! See the "medals"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 08:08 AM   #287
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
"poor foreign policy" ... an admitted lie by LBJ... it took 50 years to get out.
+1...Exactly!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 08:24 AM   #288
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
+1...Exactly!
I'm sure BIGTITSLIARSTALKER wasn't paying attention, because he was ..

.. so pissed off that Bush wasn't serving in SE Asia!!!!!

Well, BTLS, here are the stats: http://www.nationalvietnamveteransfo...statistics.htm

"STATISTICS FOR INDIVIDUALS IN UNIFORM AND IN COUNTRY VIE TNAM VETERANS:

* 9,087,000 military personnel served on active duty during the Vietnam Era (August 5, 1964 - May 7, 1975).

* 8,744,000 GIs were on active duty during the war (Aug 5, 1964-March
28,1973).
* 2,709,918 Americans served in Vietnam, this number represents 9.7% of their generation.

* 3,403,100 (Including 514,300 offshore) personnel served in the broader Southeast Asia Theater (Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, flight crews based in Thailand, and sailors in adjacent South China Sea waters).

* 2,594,000 personnel served within the borders of South Vietnam (Jan. 1,1965 - March 28, 1973). Another 50,000 men served in Vietnam between 1960 and 1964.

* Of the 2.6 million, between 1-1.6 million (40-60%) either fought in combat, provided close support or were at least fairly regularly exposed to enemy attack.

* 7,484 women (6,250 or 83.5% were nurses) served in Vietnam.

* Peak troop strength in Vietnam: 543,482 (April 30, 1968)."

Roughly 15%, "either fought in combat, provided close support or were at least fairly regularly exposed to enemy attack."
Old 09-08-2014, 09:00 AM   #289
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

?
All you are doing is making a case about how easy it is for our leaders to get us into war. They have done the same thing to you right now by having you shake in your high heels over this so called ISIS threat.

Are you to much of a drama queen to see the same pattern over and over?

Gobbel was right and it is because of chickenhawks like you.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 09:41 AM   #290
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
All you are doing is making a case about how easy it is for our leaders to get us into war. They have done the same thing to you right now by having you shake in your high heels over this so called ISIS threat.

Are you to much of a drama queen to see the same pattern over and over?

Gobbel was right and it is because of chickenhawks like you..
Why do you post? The only thing I think of ....

What kind of a house can this guy build, and how long is the "punch list"?

You are pathetic, on your best day.

You and your lap master, BTLS, actually believe your name calling has one second's worth of effect on me ... that is pathetic in and of itself. For both of you.

Go wash some golf balls or BTLS's balls, if he has any. If he does, please don't tell me how you know. I'm not interested in either one: how you know or if he as some .... he doesn't act like it.

Oh, and your little confusion, reminds me of the Galveston Tourist Bureau reporting consistently there are no sharks in the waters off the seawall. YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE SPENT MONTHS TRYING TO SELL you (apparently it worked) that the ISIS were "JUNIOR VARSITY." You bought that hook, line, and sinker. Do much swimming out beyond the surf at Galveston Beach?
Old 09-08-2014, 09:59 AM   #291
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:

My generation of liberal faggots is running this country into the ground and blaming it on mexicans, blacks , women young folks anybody but the generation that bought all these war toys on credit that have wound up in our local police forces. You wouldn't know true freedom and personal responsibility you Patriot Act loving statist.
FTFY
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 10:26 AM   #292
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
FTFY
WTF would rather spend others' money (not his, of course) on such "profitable" investments as Solyndra and failing "car battery" companies ... and, of course, his parents' "retirement" fund source the SSA. Bailouts are "his thing."
Old 09-08-2014, 12:40 PM   #293
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
WTF would rather spend others' money (not his, of course) on such "profitable" investments as Solyndra and failing "car battery" companies ... and, of course, his parents' "retirement" fund source the SSA. Bailouts are "his thing."
How much has Rick Perry spent luring compaines that failed to Texas?

You on the other hand want others to spend money keeping you safe from ISIS. You are the typical chickenshit chickenhawk who is to cheap to pay for his own phobia of terrorist.. Grow some balls LL and quit asking about others who have seen combat in Vietnam.

If you understood the conservative philosophy of true personal responsibility, you would not continually ask the government to protect you from something that has less a chance of killing you than lightening or Global Warming. I bet you shit your panties when you see a lightening bug glow!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 12:49 PM   #294
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
FTFY
No dickhead it has been the Ronnie Reagan crowd that has put all this defense spending on the credit card and now cries about the Mexicans, Blacks and women on their 17 trillion dollar debt.

Mostly Tea'billies.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 05:08 PM   #295
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
...quit asking about others who have seen combat in Vietnam.
And who might that be? You?

Or are you just fishing for golf balls again?

Still haven't seen my OMPF, have you?

I suppose you didn't read the stats after the "link" I posted ... here's the reality:

"Of the 2,709,918 Americans who served in Vietnam, Less than 850,000 are estimated to be alive today,..."

Of those "who served in Vietnam" only about 15% .. "either fought in combat, provided close support or were at least fairly regularly exposed to enemy attack."

Roughly 1/7th .... alive today ... that means about 121,000

1. fought in combat
2. provided close support
3. "were at least fairly regularly exposed to enemy attack"

Let's say a logistical support ratio would be 3 to 1. That means

.. roughly 40,000 of those who "fought in combat" ... are alive today. A generous estimate.

Now here is "the ugly stat" ....

"During this (2000) Census count, the number of Americans falsely claiming to have served in-country is: 13,853,027. By this census, FOUR OUT OF FIVE WHO CLAIM TO BE Vietnam vets are not."

I take this man's word ONLY as to him having been "in-country"

.. he just had a hard time recalling "which country he was in" ... and lied under oath to Congress about what he saw there and what he did .... (of course, it is "understandable," because according to him he never expected to land there in the first place) ... he wanted to be another JFK ... not a river rat with a sliver in his ass for a ticket home to politics and catsup.
Old 09-08-2014, 05:55 PM   #296
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
And who might that be? You?

Or are you just fishing for golf balls again?

Still haven't seen my OMPF, have you?

I suppose you didn't read the stats after the "link" I posted ... here's the reality:

"Of the 2,709,918 Americans who served in Vietnam, Less than 850,000 are estimated to be alive today,..."

Of those "who served in Vietnam" only about 15% .. "either fought in combat, provided close support or were at least fairly regularly exposed to enemy attack."

Roughly 1/7th .... alive today ... that means about 121,000

1. fought in combat
2. provided close support
3. "were at least fairly regularly exposed to enemy attack"

Let's say a logistical support ratio would be 3 to 1. That means

.. roughly 40,000 of those who "fought in combat" ... are alive today. A generous estimate.

Now here is "the ugly stat" ....

"During this (2000) Census count, the number of Americans falsely claiming to have served in-country is: 13,853,027. By this census, FOUR OUT OF FIVE WHO CLAIM TO BE Vietnam vets are not."

I take this man's word ONLY as to him having been "in-country"

.. he just had a hard time recalling "which country he was in" ... and lied under oath to Congress about what he saw there and what he did .... (of course, it is "understandable," because according to him he never expected to land there in the first place) ... he wanted to be another JFK ... not a river rat with a sliver in his ass for a ticket home to politics and catsup.
Have a big shot of T4T on me lexie.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women