Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2014, 11:36 PM   #31
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydallas1 View Post
Obviously it's an idea that fills a need because it has been brought up so many times and so many ways for so long.
Another new guy who thinks he is smarter than the collective experience of thousands of providers and hobbyists. Let me repeat the obvious: if it was a good idea it would be done.

Many reasons have been given in opposition to this "obvious" brainstorm but here is another. Many providers want recent references. A common cut off is six months. To these ladies a "review" done more than six months ago is useless. That is why on sites like P411 you have to update your OK's and add new ones. In a perverse way the reference system forces you to hobby more in order to stay in the game. But provider reviews aren't the answer.

BTW, TER allows providers to put guys on a "White List."
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 05:52 PM   #32
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Just imagine all the acronyms for activities though!

SP: Small Penis
MM: Minute Man
TFMSOG: Tries For MSOG (but fails)
FAAS: Falls Asleep After Sex
CAS: Cries After Sex
Walrus: Male whale
Woody: Male spinner

One can only imagine the comedy gold that could be mined...
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 09:10 AM   #33
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

To the OP, it's a great idea. The biggest problem is, there are too many guys with small dicks and shallow egos for it to come to fruition. They'll review the shit out of providers all day, complaining about CBJs, mommy tummies, loose kitties, or how much they weigh over what's in the pictures. Oh, but let them be on the reviewing table. Go back and read a thread like this from days of old. It was chaos.

Guys want the freedom to be fat, ugly, lazy, soft dick fucks who's lack of youthful vigor be kept anonymous. Am I a hot, sexy stud with a perfectly sized yet slightly monstrous cock, all the hobby funds to spend, with never ending stamina, wearing out providers left and right? Not a chance. Probably won't make the top 50. But you know what, it's not that big a deal. However, if I knew I was being 'reviewed' in any way, I'd be inclined to take a little better care of myself, if for no other reason than to get better mileage out of hobbying in general. Should be doing that anyway, for longer healthier living. All of us. People don't give a shit about dying, until death is at the front door, going "What's up!", which by then it's too late.

The benefit of a 'male review' is that it would eliminate or minimize the need for references, I think. If you don't have any, you realize what a nightmare it is, trying to see ladies that require them. We all know not all ladies like to give them anyway. Kinda like pushing a cement ball up a hill. I saw mention of a guy review getting 'old' after 6 months. Really? Why? Providers go 6 months without a review, and it doesn't seem to affect them negatively in any way.

I think some ladies are just too lazy to write them. Once guys settled in and saw the benefits of them, they'd want more reviews, which again, requires work on the ladies' part. Writing them is a hassle, admittedly, and one has to be 'in the mood' to write them (this, ladies, is why there is sometimes a delay, or one not written at all. The mood never struck).

This would also make guys play nicer, knowing too many shitty reviews does them no favors. Oh, yeah. This is the big killer for guys saying NO to this, I think.

I'm nice to ladies, because that's just who I am. I don't have to force it. For some, being nice to 'hookers' (as some of you like to put it) is too much of a chore.

Then again, maybe I got it all wrong and reviews for guys would suck and would screw everything up. Well, why not try it and see. It's only a dumb idea if it doesn't work. Guys could always implement a 'no review' policy, eh?
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 09:29 AM   #34
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
To the OP, it's a great idea. The biggest problem is, there are too many guys with small dicks and shallow egos for it to come to fruition. They'll review the shit out of providers all day, complaining about CBJs, mommy tummies, loose kitties, or how much they weigh over what's in the pictures. Oh, but let them be on the reviewing table. Go back and read a thread like this from days of old. It was chaos.
if she was smart she wouldnt do reviews anyway... you see one review that she writes talking about any of the above stated and 90% of the hobbyist would be too scared to see her.

Guys want the freedom to be fat, ugly, lazy, soft dick fucks who's lack of youthful vigor be kept anonymous. Am I a hot, sexy stud with a perfectly sized yet slightly monstrous cock, all the hobby funds to spend, with never ending stamina, wearing out providers left and right? Not a chance. Probably won't make the top 50. But you know what, it's not that big a deal. However, if I knew I was being 'reviewed' in any way, I'd be inclined to take a little better care of myself, if for no other reason than to get better mileage out of hobbying in general. Should be doing that anyway, for longer healthier living. All of us. People don't give a shit about dying, until death is at the front door, going "What's up!", which by then it's too late.

The benefit of a 'male review' is that it would eliminate or minimize the need for references, I think. If you don't have any, you realize what a nightmare it is, trying to see ladies that require them. We all know not all ladies like to give them anyway. Kinda like pushing a cement ball up a hill. I saw mention of a guy review getting 'old' after 6 months. Really? Why? Providers go 6 months without a review, and it doesn't seem to affect them negatively in any way. going to kindly disagree here. I know SEVERAL guys who write reviews and then admit to me they never saw the girl. If a girl goes JUST based off if a guy wrote a review... then she deserves the arrest or whatever she gets for not screening better,

I think some ladies are just too lazy to write them. Once guys settled in and saw the benefits of them, they'd want more reviews, which again, requires work on the ladies' part. Writing them is a hassle, admittedly, and one has to be 'in the mood' to write them (this, ladies, is why there is sometimes a delay, or one not written at all. The mood never struck).
Not lazy here.. i just dont see the benefit. Girls usually need reviews so they can be advertised and so guys can be informed. Why would a guy need one? Any info she needs is via reference check. If she is too lazy to do that then.... thats her risk
This would also make guys play nicer, knowing too many shitty reviews does them no favors. Oh, yeah. This is the big killer for guys saying NO to this, I think.
Thats what the reference checks and alerts are for.... and trust me.. GUYS retaliate when they find out someone wont see them again, so imagine it would create more hell for a lady.
I'm nice to ladies, because that's just who I am. I don't have to force it. For some, being nice to 'hookers' (as some of you like to put it) is too much of a chore.
xoxoxo to the nice ones!!
Then again, maybe I got it all wrong and reviews for guys would suck and would screw everything up. Well, why not try it and see. It's only a dumb idea if it doesn't work. Guys could always implement a 'no review' policy, eh?
I still only see it as a self promoting threAD for a girl. Do you really think she would put that he was fat with stretchmarks and he only lasted 2 minutes and i didnt even get to cum because he sucked so bad? No, it would be more of a
I laid him down and DT his cock as he moaned with pleasure and then i swallowed all his cum with delight.... BS no mention that she avoided his balls because they stunk, his cum tasted like spoiled milk and he only had 2 inches so DT was quite easy.
God, i gave out a negative reference reply about a guy and hes been harassing my for weeks now. Course the chicks broke girl code and told him what i said... so they deserve each other. But i ill keep my stuff to myself until a reference check. At which point i will be honest ONLY about if ive seen him, if he is safe, if he has hygiene issues and if id see him again.
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 09:56 AM   #35
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Retaliation? Really? Should a lady have to worry about that? So, if a guy gets bad mouthed (i.e. his ego bruised), a woman has to fear retaliation? If that's true, I'm disappointed of the male species.

If you look a reviews guys write, they're not always ripping the lady apart. We've fibbed in a nice way for ladies, so as not to destroy their business. Or we'll explain in ROS (she's a little over her picture weight, but still hot and is great BCD). Why wouldn't a provider be able to do this? There are nice ways to describe everything Oh, he's such a teddy bear (a nice way of saying beer gut).

As far as screening goes, none of it is perfect. Hell, dirtbags turn on regulars after he's gained her trust. A dirtbag is going to be a dirtbag as soon as he sees an opportunity. I just hate reading about it because it fucks it up for everyone.

Guy reviews would add credibility to guys, as it does the ladies. It doesn't have to be overly detailed. It can be a basic selection process of 4-5 details, to give other ladies a general idea. Make it only fully visible to established providers.

There's a way to make it work.
Old 08-13-2014, 10:05 AM   #36
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Retaliation? Really? Should a lady have to worry about that? So, if a guy gets bad mouthed (i.e. his ego bruised), a woman has to fear retaliation? If that's true, I'm disappointed of the male species.
Yep... i gave a bad reference for a guy and it was given back to him, word for word. And i deal with harassment from him almost daily.
If you look a reviews guys write, they're not always ripping the lady apart. We've fibbed in a nice way for ladies, so as not to destroy their business. Or we'll explain in ROS (she's a little over her picture weight, but still hot and is great BCD). Why wouldn't a provider be able to do this? There are nice ways to describe everything Oh, he's such a teddy bear (a nice way of saying beer gut). LOL!! Thats good right there!! <taking notes> How is a nice way to say he had horrible hygiene even after a shower?

As far as screening goes, none of it is perfect. Hell, dirtbags turn on regulars after he's gained her trust. A dirtbag is going to be a dirtbag as soon as he sees an opportunity. I just hate reading about it fucks it up for everyone.
Agreed 100%. Had a regular of mine who was awesome! And then suddenly he shows drunk and punches me in the face. No screening is 100% but girls should do as much as they can.. and that includes contacting the girls that the guy reviewed.. INCLUDING any no review girls. Sometimes there is a reason for a NO..again, like hygiene. IF their hygiene is REALLY bed and YMMV hits, like no DFK or even LFK.. or whatever....

't have to be overly detailed. It can be a basic selection process of 4-5 details, to give other ladies a basic idea. Make it only fully visible to established providers.
I can see girls getting jealous as well tho. "OMG you saw him?!! And then he gets hate mail.. witnessed it! I just recently had a guy pm me and tell me that as soon as he wrote a review, he got hate mail from girls. BUT! It also got him a lot of girls offering 1/2 off just to prove they were better LOL! So it could work... LOL

There's a way to make it work.
Kinda aroused debating this with you.. lol I like a guy who can debate without turning into an argument. Geeze if you could cook and put out 3-4 times per week.. you would be marriage material LOL
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 10:33 AM   #37
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

So, instead of stepping his game up, he turns to harassment. What if more ladies knew he was a harasser? What if all of them told him to go to hell when he tried to set something up? It's easier to be nice to women, yet it's WORK to be a harasser. You gotta keep up with her numbers, identities, etc, and hope she doesn't have a boyfriend who'll kick your ass. Plus, guys have to keep changing their own numbers (can't harass from the same number for a long time). Gotta come up with new smart ass comebacks and quips (or threats). Etc, etc. It seems pointless. These types need to be weeded out anyway.

Sorry to read about some asshat striking you. Again, these types need to be on front street, as a DNS.

Being jealous in this business is a waste of energy as well. Why? We're not married to each other. We don't own each other. I only get 'jealous' when someone bangs a chick better than I banged her. Damn, he nutted 3x? Fucker! I gotta work out more, and eat better.

Maybe I'm a bit naive about this biz. I expect better from people.

2-3 times a week would be a stretch for an old bastard like me. Lol. Maybe once a week, AT BEST, one pop and looong nap afterwards. As far as cooking goes, if the Foreman Grill can't cook it, then I'm in trouble.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:44 PM   #38
Raw dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Sounds cool
Raw dog is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 07:02 PM   #39
Summerlyn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 243728
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree that there should be a way for us, as providers, to review the gentlemen we see. However, as mentioned, we are not in the hobby for the pleasure, but rather for the money. If we get pleasure out of it, that's just a bonus! But I know that not everyone checks on to Eccie regularly... And trying to get in touch with another provider for a reference is not always easy. I think that maybe we can just put up whether or not a client was respectable enough towards us that we would be willing to see them again. (That should be enough.) And if not, what were the red flags we saw. It shouldn't be an issue of the client pleasing us. I don't care if he's great in bed, or can get to the middle of a tootsie roll pop in only two licks. All I care about is that I did my job well enough to please him and that he respected me enough to treat me like a lady.
Summerlyn is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 07:56 PM   #40
ktiix
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Maybe a star system for what the girls actually care about.

Punctual - Is he on time or does he reschedule 10 times then cancel
Polite - Not every conversation can begin with dirty talk
Hygienic - This would encourage a lot of people to at least shower imo
Generous - Coin of the realm in good order?
Etiquette - Careful of conversations, respect the menu, non-stalkery.

Instead of words, because getting 1 star on your stinky balls would be less insulting than some provider writing 10 paragraphs of rage because you dunno how to properly wash. And it would encourage you to practice better bathing tactics. The other ladies would get the general idea, and could inquire privately if they wanted more details.
ktiix is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 10:02 AM   #41
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Maybe I need to adjust my personal outlook.

For many years now, I have figured that each of my session receives some sort of review by the provider.

For example, if I get a texted or pm'd "thank you" I figure that I must have done something right.

If I receive nothing, well, I figure she is

1) too busy to say thanks
2) still on the bed with her eyes rolled up
3) um, I don't have a 3

j/k on 1) and 2) and 3) of course.

I figure down the line (approaching next appointment with that provider) I'll know how well I did (or didn't) by the quickness (or lack thereof) of her response.
ck1942 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women